Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Your diet plan?

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eilvon

Hello everyone.I want different suggestions of diet plan.Kindly.Share with me your diet plan so that i can make my diet plan easily.Reply.

ruby tuesday

Eilvon, you have placed a few posts, all asking for advice on diet, vitamins, etc. Firstly, the company running this forum run it for people who are looking at weight loss surgery with them. Is that the case?

Streamline Surgical is based in England, so the surgery is offered over here, and this forum is for people who are pre or post op booked with them.

Have you seen a surgeon or been to a Streamline seminar? It does not sound as though you have, and that would be your best start.

maximax68

Hi,

I am booked to have my pre-op on the 15th at Clem Churchill and then Bypass on the 27th July.

Can anyone please tell me ‘now’ what sort of pre-op diet I can expect to be put on. Would the milk diet be plain milk, or can we use slimfast etc to flavour?

Many thanks 🙂

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Maximax

You must be so excited!

Most people are put on the milk diet (or liver shrinking diet to be more precise) as it is the easiest to follow. There are others of course for anyone who is Lactose intollerant or who simply hate milk.

Basically, the milk diet is 4pints of reduced fat milk a day, a sugar free jelly and a stock cube made into a drink. The milk can be flavoured with sugar free flavourings or made into ‘lattes’ with sugar free syrups. I found it really easy to follow due to it’s simplicity. Surprisingly, you don’t feel starving hungry either.

I personally think it’s also easy to follow as you don’t have to do it for very long and you know that it will help your surgeon greatly. If you click on the link on the website for You Tube, you can watch a short videos from our dietician which will explain it in detail.

Hope that helps a bit. Please keep in touch to let us know how it’s all going. Good luck x

Doodah x

Doodah
    Keymaster
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media