Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Yoghurts

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kathc

Hi all ,

What yoghurts do you eat post op ?? I was told children’s yog but when I had a quick look in sainsburys today most seemed too high sugar content for 100 grams . Any advice – still preparing for post op made some carrot and coriander soup today to go with the lentil one yesterday !

Katherine . X

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Kath

I believe that so long as you stick to the dietary guidlines regarding fat and sugar content given to you by the dietician, the choice of yoghurts you eat is up to you. I just ate weightwatchers ones I think and I really like plain yoghurt which is lucky. Hope that is helpful.

The soup making is a brilliant idea. My lovely sister is the soup making Queen of the world and made me gallons of the stuff in all different flavours frozen into tiny little portions for me. I’m convinced they were the secret to my success! All fresh and home made by her. Plus I think the extra love she put in them helped 🙂

Doodah x

Renn

Hi

Shape Zero is nice for flavoured yog. and WW.
    Greek 0% is nice too and I like Natural too like Doodah.
    Soups are nice too especially homemade. Tinned Red label Heinz Pea & Ham or Lentil are a healthy choice too. Try stirring some pulsed cooked chicken or turkey in as you serve in a ramekin to up the protein of any soup.
    Good Luck you seem well organised and planning is one of the keys to success with the bariatric tool I’m sure.

Bye Madeleine (Renn)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media