Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Wow!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Candy

Hi all

i have been to st Richards today for a follow up appointment 11 weeks post op AND i can not believe it i have lost 5 stone HOOOORay:target:

i was so worried that my bypass was not working even though i have walked out of undies skirts have fallen down all gone in the bin,im wearing clothes that i was always going to slim into when i found that perfect diet, you know the one!!!!!

so i guess it is working and with some work from me and support from you all, looking forward to loosing the next 5 stone

take care all
    love Denise x

Deifersmum
    Participant

WOW Denise

An extremely huge hug and WELL DONE, you must be so chuffed with yourself, see the aquacise is working. See you next week.

Love
    Lesley
    xx

78rpm

Excellent well done and feeling good too 🙂

As you say here’s to the next 5 stone going!

rgds

Jason

sicknote

Congratulations to you xxx

Anonymous

Working…working…… hello… ha ha ha….
    I think it might just be 🙂

Fantastic results Denise, just imagine that weight should have gone for good now….
    Its not comming back because YOU wont let it….

Buzz x

Ms Ellie

Excellent news there Denise what a great feeling good luck and congratulations on your superb weight loss xxx

Irene

Hi Denise,

That is fantastic.
    Well done you xx

Sally Bailey
    Participant

Hiya Denise.

So pleased for you and well done!

Sally x

miss missy

my goodness.thats an awsome weight loss.you must be walking around with a huge smile on your face.well done.xxx

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media