Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Would like to increase appetite & have energy to enjoy life

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » Eating and Drinking Pre and Post Weight Loss Surgery » Eating & Drinking after the Gastric Bypass » Would like to increase appetite & have energy to enjoy life

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jac

You should tell your GP that you don’t think you are eating and drinking enough. There will undoubtedly be a rational explanation. How long post-op are you? You could have some sort of blockage? Maybe a slight hernia? You won’t know unless you get advice from a medical professional. Good luck and hope you feel better soon x

aura

hi i understand so much how you feel .you sound a bit down remember it gets soooooooooo much easier,and sometimes when i get a bit down i feel tired and no appetite at all why not pay a visit to ure dr ,you have been through alot its ok ,in time you will enjoy food again in a good way honest xxx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media