Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Would like to increase appetite & have energy to enjoy life- part 2

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » Eating and Drinking Pre and Post Weight Loss Surgery » Eating & Drinking after the Gastric Bypass » Would like to increase appetite & have energy to enjoy life- part 2

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jac

since having a bypass I am not drinking as much as before, I never liked juices or cordials and always loved diet coke. Now i only have approximately 3-4 cups of tea/coffee a day and one or two small meals. I feel very weak and tired and just dont enjoy eating at all, its now become a chore. Not sure what to do anymore, I am worried about my health as I am loosing weight and dont want to loose anymore. I would also like to have enough energy to do some exercise, so I can tone up.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media