Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Would i qualify

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Han

Hi Sparky,

I had all the same problems with the pct, in fact they were really rude to me, and turned me down flat, when i said to the lady even though i have MS she just said yes, you have not got funding goodbye, so i went to see my MS Consultant and asked him to do me a letter, which he kindly agreed to do, i then went back to my wonderful GP who also wrote a letter and applied again for me, this time they agreed to it yippee, can you see your Consultant and ask for a letter,
    it really helps, dont give up Hun keep trying, i had my op 3 weeks ago and inc my pre op diet i have lost approx 3 stone so far, so keep trying and pester the life out of them, i wish you all the luck in the world.
    Take Care
    Jacquie xx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media