Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Woo hoo !!!! X

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ebaa

I’ve been for a check up with chris pring today and am pleased to report that I’ve reached the magic number bmi 25 I’m no longer classed as obese !!!!! 2kg to go and I’ll be at my ideal weight !!!! Happy is an understatement – why didn’t I do this years ago ???? X

Floyd

Congratulations!! Exciting day!! Well done you.

Floydee xx

bakes28

that is amazing, well done you

katy

Best feeling in the world!

Congratulations x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@ebaa 27685 wrote:

I’ve been for a check up with chris pring today and am pleased to report that I’ve reached the magic number bmi 25 I’m no longer classed as obese !!!!! 2kg to go and I’ll be at my ideal weight !!!! Happy is an understatement – why didn’t I do this years ago ???? X

WOOO HOOO that is amazing news! You must feel like a million dollars. I have always said what you did – why didn’t I do it sooner?! Thank you so much for sharing this with us all – it’s SO inspiring to everyone. I still haven’t managed to get to 25 as my excess skin is preventing it! Have to say though that I will be quite happy to hover around it for the rest of my life as my starting point was a BMI of 64!! being a shorty doesn’t help either haha!

Brilliant. Fab news on a nice sunny Monday morning.

Doodah x

ebaa

Thank you everyone still can’t quite believe it !!!! I took my little girl clothes shopping today and had to look twice in the changing room mirror – is that REALLY me ??? X

Lauren
    Keymaster

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that!!!! You look fantastic in your avatar 🙂 A whole new life for you and your family xx

Doodah x

ebaa

Thank you soooo much !!!! It really is a new beginning for all of us !! X

Lauren
    Keymaster

@ebaa 27916 wrote:

Thank you soooo much !!!! It really is a new beginning for all of us !! X

Hear hear to that you gorgeous gal 😉

Doodah x

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media