Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Windeze

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vickihayling

Hi

I am trying to get prepared for my op next week but there were so many types of Windeze etc that I’m confused. Will I need soluble or liquid or are the capsules ok? Does it need to be windeze or is the chemists own brand ok? Help????

Vicki

Anonymous

Save your pennies…trumpy butts are funny as long as they dont smell any worse than mine…lol..

Hopefully someone can come up with a better reply, just my humour is bottom humour…sorry 🙂

Buzz x

Lorraine

Hi Vicki,
    I did not take anything like that with me, in fact I never used it at all, I had no need.
    If you do need anything the hospital will supply it while you are there surely?
    All the very best
    Lorraine

Ms Ellie

Hi there Vicky as the others have said the hospital will provide you with whatever you need they even offer you peppermint tea to help with any wind problems xxx good luck xxx

vickihayling

Thanks all – you’ll get used to me – i’m a panicker. As i’m on the milk diet – (can’t buy food) and still at my biggest (can’t buy clothes) – I am getting so desperate to shop that even Windeze is appealing! Day 7 over – only 4 sleeps til my op.

Lorraine

Hi Vicki,

I took a dress several sizes too small (I was a 24 and the dress was a 16) with me, I hung it on the curtain rail so that if I felt low I could imagine wearing it.
    I tried it on at 6 months post op and it is too big!!!
    Go buy yourself something nice to wear after your op, the time flies past and you will soon be in it.
    I am really excited for you!
    Lorraine

Jaysee

LOL@ Buzz – ladies dont trump! We emit a soft gentle breeze!

Vicki Im told the hospital provides you with all you need so dont worry. I bought some peppermint teabags for home as its very settling.

Ms Ellie

@Jaysee 12618 wrote:

LOL@ Buzz – ladies dont trump! We emit a soft gentle breeze!

Vicki Im told the hospital provides you with all you need so dont worry. I bought some peppermint teabags for home as its very settling.

Love it!!!!

hazelann70

Can’t say I fart any more now than I did before and if anything, I smell even less than I used to! Just make sure you have some lactulose just incase you get constipated in the first couple of weeks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media