Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

WHY is life sooooo cruel?

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    TRSBordon

Dear Han
    My name is Dawn Wood i weigh 18st and i am 5ft 4″ so my Bmi would be around 43.25 i have tried every diet weight watcher slimming world ect, i have even tried orlastst and reductal from my docs but nothing works i am 35 and i live in leeds i went to my doctors about 3 weeks ago to ask if they would refer me for a gastric bypass 3 weeks on i had not received anything so i rang my docs to see if they had sent the referal and the secretary told me that it had been refused as my bmi is not 45 and i am not critically ill i was gutted how can they say i am not eligable without even seeing me i at least expected to see someone i mean how do they know how much pain i suffer through the day and the sleepless night i have to put up with i suffer with Arthritis, Chondromalacia patella and i use elbow crutches, I get very bad back, Knee and Hip pain all the time and also get alot of ciatica, i suffer depression because of my size and the pain that i have and because i dont go out as i either end up in too much pain or am stared at because of how i look i have size 46G breast so i suffer alot with neck pain and sores under them i also get sores under my stomach its always in summer as i sweet alot i hate this time of the year, i get out of breath really easy too which then makes me cough alot, i am on lots of medication which dont really do alot i take :-
    Zydol 2 x 4 daily, Lyrica 1 X 2 daily, Naproxen 1 x 2 daily, Fluoxetine 2 x 1 daily,
    i know im not as big as tom but i do suffer just as much so i was woundering if you still have a copy of your letter so i can write to the pct myself as i wouldnt even know where to start
    thanks yours hopefully dawn x
    email mong96@talktalk.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media