Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Why do i feel so sad?

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    LINDY LOO

Andy, sorry you feeling so low at the moment. It may not be depression so have a word with your doc. Just remember you have been through a lot :major surgery and big changes in lots of areas of life. Be kind to yourself.

Lindy Loo

Andy,
    In response to your post
    YOU ARE BOUND TO FEEL SAD AT TIMES
    YOUnow have a very very different relationship with food and myself i GET sad periods
    becaause I ”mourn” the loss of food in my life
    It may help you to write 2 letters to yourself
    FOOD -MY FRIEND LETTER 1
    FOOD -MY ENEMY LETTER 2
    i GUARANTEE LETTER 2 will be longer and may help you to get some sort of perspective
    ITs a normal part of the physchlogical journey post bypass p;ease dont worry
    Iknow I feel it tooo
    good luck darling
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

petal

Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Precious

Hope your ok Andy, would be good to have an update on how your feeling and how the holiday in Ireland went. Hoping all is well xxxx
    :kiss: precious

Andy

Hi Precious & all

Holiday was great, Ireland really lovely, felt a lot better when i got back. However my aunt died last Friday, she was like a Mum to me and was always here, helping with the kids chatting, cooking dinner so feeling a bit shocked at moment and it was total unexpected, she was only 68.

I do feel like i’m coping though, which is good, and in some respects i don’t feel as sad in that respect as i did, just a different sadness. Yvonne would’nt have wanted us to be upset so i’m trying to remeber that. Thanks for all you comments & wishes though it is really appreciated.

Andrea

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media