Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

who can help ??

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    miss missy

bless you buzz for your advice.im gonna wait till i do my weigh in next sunday before i do anything.u never no i mite surprise myself and have a loss.from day 1 uve always felt that im not doing things quite rite.i dont want to think about food but i cant help it.i still love food and cant resist things that my tummy can tolerate.scary eh!!!!much love.xxx

Sally Bailey
    Participant

Hi Missy

The early stages are scary sometimes. You are new to the ‘tool’ you have been given and like any other, it requires practice to become skilled. Remember, at this early stage, what you do now will affect how it works in the future so try to persevere with doing exactly what the guidelines tell you. It might save you the trauma of regain in the future 😉

Sally x

Anonymous

@miss missy 14776 wrote:

bless you buzz for your advice.im gonna wait till i do my weigh in next sunday before i do anything.u never no i mite surprise myself and have a loss.from day 1 uve always felt that im not doing things quite rite.i dont want to think about food but i cant help it.i still love food and cant resist things that my tummy can tolerate.scary eh!!!!much love.xxx

Me thinks your do more than surprise youeself…… LOL..
    Your be amazed…

Weighing regulary but not daily is so much better, concentrating on you is so improtant and not to be riuned by getting on the scales….
    We never know anymore what one wee or number two weighs…( experience )

I know your going to be a little monkey miss missy, but your get their…I just know it….

Buzz xx

miss missy

thankyou sally and buzz for your replies.will report back here on sunday with my massive weight loss(i hope)nite nite everybody.mmmm.i like the thought of being a little monkey.!!!xxx

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media