Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

which surgeon did u guys have???

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hi everyone im due to have my bypass next week and i have tim john doing mine has anyone else had this surgeon?? i thought id be havin mr somers as he was the one who agreed i should need the surgery….??

Irene

Hi, I had Mr Tim John. He is very good I am doing well and have had no problems at all. I sometimes feel a fraud cos I have had nothing to complain about. I had my surgery on 20th Oct. a week later I travelled up to Scotland for a party and that was another story but no problems with the surgery only problems with the party venue having power cut and needed to find new venue and catering. Yes only a few hours notice and I was able to help with everything, had small drink of red wine and danced so all positive as far as I am concerned. He told me his heart sank when he read my notes in the morning as I’d had a previous surgery for hiatus hernia but to his credit he did a very good job. I can eat most things now only beef seems to be a bit of a problem but that is fine with me I don’t miss it. He is very nice so you should be fine. Hope this puts you at ease. Keep us posted.

Love and Hugs

Irene xxx

arh thnx irene thts brilliant to hear from someone else whos had the same surgeon as id not seen his name on here much got me a bit panicky hehe i know il be in safe hands just gettin a lil touchy now hehe x

Helen

i had Guy Slater. Tim Johns is good.

Guy Slater removed my gastric band and Shaw Somers then did my gastric bypass
    what a day lol!!!
    good luck xxx

Helen

pompey girl, you might need a step ladder to take in with you. As Tim John is about ten foot tall & slim!!!

Anonymous

Tim john oct 2009 and forever grateful

Renn

Hi
    I had to go private and chose Shaw Somers 10 out of 10. However I have found all the staff Guy Slater, Chris Pring, Velia, Lisa, Andrea, Michelle, Cilla, Christine x 2, Streamliner all excellent!
    Chichester was perfect for me and the op was straightforward without complications even though Shaw Somers found a large hiatus hernia on the day at the start of the op and repaired that before doing the bypass. I’d had it since giving birth to 6lb6oz and 6lb 10oz twins three weeks early 36 years ago he thinks.
    Good luck to you all but you are in safe hands and in the right place with all these buddies and get-togethers combined with the excellent support groups available. I go to three. A must.
    Bye a happy and healthy Renn (Madeleine) 8 and a half months on.

BAMBI

please has anyone had their op at the luton and dunstable as i seem unable to find anyone to talk to who has been there. i would love to be in contact with anyone especially if you are pre op like me. please, anyone? thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media