Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Where would we be without our Forum Friends.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Irene

After meeting up with our wonderful friends today I had time to sit and reflect on where we would be without our support. I for 1 know that I would be floundering, so to all you wonderful people I say THANK YOU.:clap2::cheer2::cheer2:

karen47

ditto irene… i know i would have gone round the bend…… you are all fantastic xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Renn

@Irene 11660 wrote:

After meeting up with our wonderful friends today I had time to sit and reflect on where we would be without our support. I for 1 know that I would be floundering, so to all you wonderful people I say THANK YOU.:clap2::cheer2::cheer2:

Hello to Irene, Buzz, Pinklady, Pinkdancer, Vicki, CarerQuie, Tom and their partners who were present yesterday at Gunwharf.
    Some shopped, while others chatted, all laughed, hugged, shared, supported, were near to tears and learnt from each other. It was a great day and we were lucky to all sit and chat for so long with the world going on outside we had a little haven, an oasis of serenity to shout, laugh and listen to each others journeys which as usual turn out to be very similar with many ups and downs along the way. Thanks for your support and look forward to Hayling Island this Monday.
    Bye Renn (Madeleine)
    PS Bill and I went and saw ‘The King’s Speech followed by a tasty meal (Candlelit) AAAH! at Loch Finn. A great end to a super day guys and gals.

Pinkdancer

@Irene 11660 wrote:

In deed I could not have put it better myself. I met a truly amazing group of people at a time that I had been told my life expectancy was to be another 15 years if I was lucky (at 42), a lot of which was expected to be in ill health. But now I feel so positive that I can beat that, and turn it around to stay around a lot longer, and you guys have done that for me. By helping me and encouraging me every step of the way, through what is a very hard journey with highs and lows and for guys like us, that leads to one thing food! which perpetuates our problems. But now I have a new comfort central which gives me more love and support than I have ever experienced, from people which just know how you feel and how others make you feel.

THANK YOU xxx ( 4 more sleeps !!!!!!!)

Anonymous

What goes around comes around, do unto others as you would have them do too you…
    Too deep? lol….

The good thing is the group is going from strength to strengh, together we can achieve anything and everything just as long as you can visualize doing it…
    Dream a little…. HELL NO…. Dream a lot…

Set goals…. be it little or large, goals are achievable, more so when you know you are supported and have friends sharing your journey….. wanting you to succeed and not allowing you to fail… thats the true meaning of friendship and support….

For the hard times and the easy, we share in success, we symaphise with sadness but together we are unbeatable…..
    THE WORM HAS TURNED… former fatties unite…rebel rebell…

I am wittering lol….

Buzz xx x x

vicki

I totally agree with you all, I had a lovely day at gunwharf yeterday all sharing our journeys. Can’t wait to do it again. Take care everyone and good luck pink dancer i’ll b thinling of you on thursday xxx

Irene

Buzz
    Keep wittering it makes us all laugh.

Love you all guys and gals

Love and Hugs

larraine

So pleased you all had a good day … hopefully I shall be able to meet up with you all and be able to share stories and tips etc. : )

Lorraine x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media