Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Where can I find a Food & Drink List both pre-op & post op?

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pollyanna247

Hello…

I have only just been accepted for the operation, hence, wanted to know where I could find a list of food and drinks that you can and can not have both pre-op and post-op.

I guess after the operaton you will need to be on liquids for a few weeks, then ‘mushy’ stuff? … When can you start to introduce other foods, even if only in tiny portions?

After having lost weight, can you re-introduce normal food? Things like rice, pasta, fresh juice or wine and alcohol ? OR are they banished for life?!!!!

Kind regards,

Doodah
    Keymaster

Are you on Facebook? On the Streamline page, you can get in contact with Carol Bowen-Ball who has written an excellent bariatric cookery book entitled ‘return to slender’. Lots of us use it and it’s brilliant.

Doodah x

mandyl

also dietician has some info on suitable foods etc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media