Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Whats weight watchers trying to tell me

Home » Topics » General Section » General Chat, Games & celebrations. » Whats weight watchers trying to tell me

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paul-H
    Participant

Hi all

What are Weight watchers trying to tell me.

I got an e,mail from weight watchers, asking me as a past customer to fill out a questionnaire about my eating and dietary needs, so thought I would give it a go, it would only take 30 minutes they said.

Question 1 how old am I

Answer 54

Question 2 what sex am I

Answer Male

Question 3

No question 3, they just said give the answers to the questions asked so far the rest of the survey does not apply to me Goodbye.

What’s up with Weight Watchers, don’t they like people over 50 or don’t they like Men, talk about sexist. Shall I report them to the equal opps commission.

Paul

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Paul-H 26774 wrote:

Hi all

What are Weight watchers trying to tell me.

I got an e,mail from weight watchers, asking me as a past customer to fill out a questionnaire about my eating and dietary needs, so thought I would give it a go, it would only take 30 minutes they said.

Question 1 how old am I

Answer 54

Question 2 what sex am I

Answer Male

Question 3

No question 3, they just said give the answers to the questions asked so far the rest of the survey does not apply to me Goodbye.

What’s up with Weight Watchers, don’t they like people over 50 or don’t they like Men, talk about sexist. Shall I report them to the equal opps commission.

Paul

All joking apart paul – that’s outrageous! I think you should take them up on it! That would be like no further questions for women if it were about sports injuries or something similar. Men are quite often much bigger losers (weight-wise, don’t worry!) than women as they often have a lower body fat percentage to start with than women. Hmmm, Pretty Bad Form Weight Watchers.

Doodah x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media