Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Well done

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ruby tuesday

I have had such a cheery week reading the many posts about all your weight losses, and feel really inspired!

So, well done to Tinkly, Ganny, Emily, Mandi, and everyone else who has lost weight but not posted yet – you are all great!

Just to put it into perspective, a national newspaper reporter who has been very overweight for some time has been trying to diet and excercise since last September, and updating her readers about how hard it has been to resist food she likes that everyone else is eating. She has lost 2 1/2 stone since then, and I think put some on, yet really trying hard to be thinner by this September when she flys out to see family.
    Having been through lots of surgery, she decided she would not be happy to have wls, and of course that is a valid choice.

But, just look at the amazing acheivements some of you have made, and some people only recently had their ops too!!

So, my new motto is; WLS, because you are worth more than just a new shampoo!!

love Ruby xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@ruby tuesday 18446 wrote:

I have had such a cheery week reading the many posts about all your weight losses, and feel really inspired!

So, well done to Tinkly, Ganny, Emily, Mandi, and everyone else who has lost weight but not posted yet – you are all great!

Just to put it into perspective, a national newspaper reporter who has been very overweight for some time has been trying to diet and excercise since last September, and updating her readers about how hard it has been to resist food she likes that everyone else is eating. She has lost 2 1/2 stone since then, and I think put some on, yet really trying hard to be thinner by this September when she flys out to see family.
    Having been through lots of surgery, she decided she would not be happy to have wls, and of course that is a valid choice.

But, just look at the amazing acheivements some of you have made, and some people only recently had their ops too!!

So, my new motto is; WLS, because you are worth more than just a new shampoo!!

love Ruby xx

BRILLIANT Ruby!!! xxx

ps Ainsley couldn’t believe we were all members of a wls support group. The make up artist said we looked like we had NEVER been big 😉

mandyl

did you get the pm i sent you?

Anonymous

Cheery weeks are good…. refreshing….
    Some of our little minchkins keep a tight lid on their sucess dont they …lol…

Little do people know of the roads we travel to get to where we want to be…. dramatic as it might seems sometimes WLS is never going to be cheating or the easy option…

Sure the journey can be entertaining if you have the right support, the friendship and the company.

Aftercare is such a necessity in my opinion.. be it your surgical team, and understanding GP, support groups, facebook, forums or meetings, I gain so much strength from seeing and heating you achieve miracles everyday…Its what makes me tick….

Too Slimfinity and Beyond…

Buzz xxx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media