Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Weight loss update – 6 stone 9lbs

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Precious

A quick update of my progress, we went to the RAF Christmas ball on 3rd December and had a fantastic time. I always dreamed of wearing a pretty dress and feel like Cinderella, and on this day I done just that. Thank you To Shaw Somers and his team for making my dream come true.

medic

All I can say is WOW!!! Cinderella doesn’t get a look in!
    Looking good Precious,
    medic

pink lady

wow you look stunning. look out all in panto all playing cinderella. precious is about to take your job. lol. love pinks. x

Precious

I thought I had best add some pictures from last years ball … 🙁

Ms Ellie

Darling you look stunning wow wow wow cant wait to see you soon xxxx

Ms Ellie

Sorry sweetie I forgot well done on your super weight loss much love xxxx

Donna! You look amazing darling….super model! Given me a bit more incentive to now get on the treadmill today. Carol x

Renn

Hi Precious

You look wonderful. We would pass you in the street. Well done you look so happy too!
    Can’t wait to see you again. I hope you’ve entered for the Slimmer of the Year award! Good Luck, Precious!
    Renn (Madeleine)

suthur1

Well done & you look great, keep up the good work.

Suthur (Mark)

Precious

Thank you, I am hoping to go to the get together on Thursday evening … are you all going 🙂 I cant wait to see everyone xxx

well done to you, you look fab in your photos and so happy.

Pinkdancer

Wow you look simply stunning – well done you keep going, your doing fabulous.

Anonymous

@Precious 10902 wrote:

I thought I had best add some pictures from last years ball … 🙁

Seems like their was only one princess at this ball…. and what a pretty princess you are….
    Were missing something though… and whats with the shotguns, I thought that was for father in laws….. womens lib… burning bras, is where it all went wrong…lol..

Looking good miney mouse head..

Buzz xx

Precious

LOL … well we were at the RAF ball so thought we best learn how to handle a gun … funny place to learn .. at a ball lol !!
    Hope you and Mrs Buzz are well. Take care Buzz head. xxxx
    @Buzz 10953 wrote:

Seems like their was only one princess at this ball…. and what a pretty princess you are….
    Were missing something though… and whats with the shotguns, I thought that was for father in laws….. womens lib… burning bras, is where it all went wrong…lol..

Looking good miney mouse head..

Buzz xx

scottie

Precious, you look absolutely stunning girlie. I’m so happy for you and we’re 6 months down the line now, isn’t it fantastic how the weight keeps coming off! I’m now losing about 4 – 6 lbs a month now but I feel brilliant and have lost since May the grand total of 5st 4lbs. Now in size 16 clothes and can’t descibe the elation. M & S & Next sales….bring them on!! Take care and catch up soon. Maria x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media