Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Weight loss so far…

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    madge143

Hello guys just wanted to shout it from the rooftops that I’ve lost another 10lbs since surgery last sat, that 25 lbs in total since the start of milk diet! The trousers I wanted to wear to a christening on Sunday are hanging!!!!! Sorry to brag lol but i know you all know how good it feels to be able to say things like that after 10 years of being miserable!!! Xx

ruby tuesday

You clever, clever girl!! Amazing weight loss, and ooh I remember from last time I was going down in sizes the pure joy of clothes being too big! Out you go for a new stunning christening outfit, go, go! You are going to be looking great! xx

madge143

Thanks ruby!!! I feel amazing today, by far the best decision i ever made! Xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

How did the Christening go Madge? Did you get a new outfit?

Doodah xx

78rpm

good isnt it!

madge143

Sorry for the late reply I haven’t been on for ages! Christening went well and I felt comfortable.. Better than that I’ve now lost 37 lbs in total and get to wear a gorgeous dress for a wedding next weekend!! Xx

ruby tuesday

You are doing so well, and I am thrilled for you. Enjoy looking beautiful at the wedding, and feel very proud of yourself. best wishes, Ruby xx

Irene

Wow Madge thats amazing. Well done you. People will really notice at the wedding. Make sure we see the photos. We love reading and seeing about the loss.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media