Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Wedding pictures

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    katy

Hello all

As some of you may know, I got married last week.
    We are back from our honeymoon now and returning to reality but it was, without a doubt, the best day of my life.
    I felt so confident and some of our guests said I looked so chic!! not a word I have ever associated with myself but I am delighted.
    Anyway, I promised I would share a few pictures so here they are. I am in the white suit with my lovely wife Jo

1374174_10151926166107324_1021228975_n.jpg

1375964_10151926165137324_184492267_n.jpg

1381348_10151996702660407_1001344807_n.jpg

1383138_10151965549838552_1348324597_n.jpg

love Katy

treeza

Lovely pictures Katy. Congratulations to you both. You look so happy x big hugs xxx

Kimbo

You look fantastic, congratulations xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Katy you look absolutely stunning and yes, CHIC is the word. You both look so happy. Aw, getting all sentimental now.

Many, many congratulations to you both and thanks so much for sharing some of your big day. It has been a privilege to see you blossom.

Love Doodah xx

nuttygirl

Lovely photos, congrats to you both. What a stunning figure you have too, well done!!

Lauren
    Keymaster

Katy is so slim isn’t she? absolutely brilliant job done of losing all her excess weight.

katy

Ah thanks every one. It’s my two week anniversary today and it feels so long ago now!
    It’s weird as it took a while for me to see a ‘slim’ person when I looked in the mirror but even I can see now that I AM that person and I feel great!
    Admittedly I could do with gaining a few pounds (as I am reliably informed by my team!) but I’m happy, healthy and enjoying life. I have a glass (or three) of wine when I want to and have the occasional treat. I went on my honeymoon thinking I would try and gain the 4 lbs I lost in the lead up to the wedding but the walking in Paris meant I didn’t. It doesn’t matter though, I know I’m well and happy and my body will tell me if I’m doing something wrong
    Katy x

Lauren
    Keymaster

That’s exactly right Katy. health is the all important factor in all of this and if you are feeling fit and full of energy, then maybe you were just destined to be super slim? If at any time you do get worried, your team are on hand for you, and of course us lot!

It’s wonderful to see you so happy.

Doodah x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media