Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

We are looking for:

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Streamliner

Wonder if any of you can help, as I’m sure you know we run free patient information evenings, right across the country, at each event we like to have someone who has had a band & someone who has had a bypass, to speak (nothing rehearsed) about your journey & experience.

If you would be interested in being one of our speakers please would you email me at:
    stacey.brova@streamline-surgical.com

we are currently looking for a band patient for Wednesday 1st June, for our seminar in Guildford.

thanking you in advance

Ms Ellie

Anyone????????

mandyl

ive emailed stacey for any future ones near me, cant do this for her for obvious reasons lol. x

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi

I’ve tried to reply to Stacey but it won’t work in my pc, Stacey if you read this I would be interested, can’t Guildford, as I live in Kent, but anything near here and I’ll definitely be interested.

Love
    Lesley
    xx

jacquie

Stacey, i would be happy to help if i can, im in Fareham so not far away from you at Chichester
    Jacquie x

natashals

Are there any patient evenings in London? I had a band a month ago and I am struggling.

Gill.T

@natashals 15824 wrote:

Are there any patient evenings in London? I had a band a month ago and I am struggling.

Hi Natasha
    There is a support group held at the Holiday Inn Borehamwood on the 2nd Thursday of every month – which means next Thursday.
    It’s about a 1/2 mile up the A1 up from Apex Corner. We meet from 7.30, and it £5 which covers drinks, and costs of visiting speaker etc.
    Stacey (Streamliner) organizes it – everyone is welcome, I had the band last year, and will be there next Thursday if you want to come along and compare notes.
    Best wishes
    Gill x

Renn

Hi

Will be great to meet up again at Borehamwood as it’s such a great meeting. Looking forward to seeing you again.
    Regards

Renn (Madeleine)

Renn

Hi

Tried to register to help but couldn’t make link work again, Stacey. I note you want a band person I’ll let you know if I think of anyone and I’m meeting one of Mr Somers band patients again soon and she’s from Gloucester area. Shall I ask her or don’t you cover that area? I’m very flexible with travelling to different locations as you know and am always willing to help to publicise the wonderful work streamline do at any time. Do put me on your list, Stacey.

Have a great week

Regards Madeleine (Renn)

natashals

Sorry to miss this meeting just saw it… When is the next meeting? I had a band on the 19th April by Shaw Somers and really struggling with weight loss. Need as much advice as possible -feeling so frustrated and despondent. What to do? Help! Xx

Streamliner
    natashals wrote:
    Sorry to miss this meeting just saw it… When is the next meeting? I had a band on the 19th April by Shaw Somers and really struggling with weight loss. Need as much advice as possible -feeling so frustrated and despondent. What to do? Help! Xx

Would be lovely to see you, we meet on the 2nd Thurs of every month…..please don’t feel alone call a member of the team anytime.

bella

Hello there everyone are there any meetings in Toronto?

Streamliner

Hi Bella,

We are a UK based company, so not sure about Toronto….perhaps there is a Canadian based WLS company that can offer you something….failing that, if you fancy paying out for my air fare & a nice swish hotel, I’ll come over & set something up for you…lol…

Hope you find something soon….I await your call 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media