Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Vomiting and Nausea

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป The Gastric Bypass Operation ยป Vomiting and Nausea

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 170 total)
  • Author
    Precious

Orders lol ….. ๐Ÿ˜† I am emphasising sooooooo much to EVERYONE on how important it is to eat slowly and concentrate ….. because …. your advice WORKED!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY ๐Ÿ™‚ I feel soooooooooooo happy I cannot tell you ๐Ÿ˜† You are a godsend … I seriously cannot stress how much what you said has helped. I really do concentrate now, I have not felt so happy in days. Thank you …. I think I need to give ya a bug huge :kiss:

loadsa luv Precious xxxxxxxxxxx

Precious

Just an update. I feel fantastic today. I have eaten today several times and not once felt sick!!! I can’t beleive it, I have stuck to all the advice and I feel great. Its not hurting when I eat, not feeling sick, I have my appetite back. I am so HAPPY!! ๐Ÿ™‚ :rockon:

Thank you for all the help and advice and support, I think I have conquered eating ‘yay’ …. I know that I may still have some down days, but not being sick for 5 days and feeling like this, I feel a million dollars!!

p.s. (Claire, I am still following my ‘orders’ :lol:) :kiss:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ms Jainney

Soooo happy to hear your doing better Precious

Keep up the good work and remember dont try to do do much (with Food) too soon x x x

Jainney

LINDY LOO

precious, so good to hear you are feeling better. It is going to take some adjusting to.

Lindy Loo

Precious

I Think I tried to run before I could walk (Typical me!) But thanks to this forum I am all sorted, can’t express how happy I am feeling.

:whoo:

xxxxx p xxx

JR

Hey Precious,
    Sorry I havent replied before now – I haven’t been on the forum for a while.
    Glad things have settled down and you’re now feeling fantastic. I know what you’ve been through as I too suffered bad sickness and wouldn’t want to wish it on anyone.
    Take care of yourself and hope your journey continues to be stress free and no more sickness.
    lossa love
    JR xxx

Precious

Thanks JR, I am so glad that its passed, not been sick for 5 days and not even felt sick for practically 3 days now, so it looks like I have turned a corner. Hope your doing ok too xxx ๐Ÿ˜‰

Precious xxxxx

Maggie

CHEERS for Precious!
    You’ve absolutely turned the corner.
    It’s clear sailing from now on, I know it!

Maggie

Precious

Thanks Maggie, I am walking round like a Cheshire cat with a grin from ear to ear!! ๐Ÿ˜†

xxx p xx

aura

ah precious
    i have been asking ms jainey how you wre ,so glad to hear your ok .
    it takes a realy brave person to go through this ,well done pet well done yipeeee xxxx

Precious

Thanks Aura, your absolutely right, we definately are very brave, my Mum kept saying that to me. Its so weird because I actually feel normal again! whats normal i ask myself :der: ๐Ÿ˜†

love Precious xxxx

Ms Ellie

Great stuff Precious xxxx

solucky

Precious, glad to hear you’re on the mend bet the lbs are melting away!! xx

SJ, OMG you look so slim and fantastic. xx

Lorraine

I am just past week 8 of a RnY bypass and today, for the second time, I have been vomiting. Well actually, I am not really bringing anything up other than a lot of froth but it goes on for hours. Today is has lasted about 7 hours so far and 1st time I had it about 2 weeks ago it lasted just as long but it stopped because my GP gave me 2 injections to stop it.
    All I have eaten today is 4 melba toast slices with 1 dairylea light and for lunch a tiny bit of cooked chicken thigh. I am guessing that it is the chicken that got stuck tryinmg to get in to my stomach and then decided that the only way is up ๐Ÿ™
    If it is just a case of stuck food, why am I not properly sick and get it over with? This froth lark is begining to wear me down. I so want to go to sleep but can’t because of the retching.
    Anyone else had it?
    Lorraine

blondesafari

Hi Lorraine. I am so sorry this is happening to you. I have had the ‘froth thing’ three times since my surgery at the end of June, but it certainly has not lasted so long. I have found that after the froth comes up a few times, then I settle down. It has happened twice after eating chicken (I think too dry, maybe?) and once after eating papaya – I think that I may have eaten too much or too fast, but am not sure. It really is an awful feeling. I am just concerned that yours lasts for 7 hours without relief. I would speak to my doctor about it if I were you.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 170 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media