Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Uploading photos ?

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ebaa

Can anyone tell me how to upload pictures I’ve been trying to do a before & after album it lets me name the album & caption the photo but won’t upload my pics ? I’m sure it’s probably really simple but I have to admit I’m a complete technophobe !!! X

Paul-H
    Participant

Hi

It used to be as simple as copy and paste but something has changed of the forum and that no longer works, well not for me.

If you look along the tool bar just above where you type you will see a number of icons, the third from the right is the insert image icon, selecting this will pop up a box that will allow you to either select an image of your computer or input the Http address for an on-line image.

Give it a go, hope it works for you.

Paul

Lauren
    Keymaster

streamline-surgical.com/forum/forum-tutorials-help-section/2071-how-post-pictures-forum

Please follow this link and scroll down a bit to find a step by step guide on how to upload photos.

Give me a shout if you need any more help 😉

Doodah x

ps if I can learn to do it – anyone can lol!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Lauren.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by clare.williams.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media