Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

update

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    luckyflower

Hi have had the by pass, everyone at the Churchill were just lovely and so good of Elaine to visit daily. I am starting soup at home and managing water, just one thing my mouth is disgusting i have cleaned my teeth but yuk no one mentioned this. Anyway thank you all on here for help last few months. I lost a stone and 2 pound on milk diet. looking forward to new lease of life!!
    lucky:rapture:

kathc

Well done . Take it easy recovering .

Katherine . X

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

derlooker
    Participant

Hi there,

Well done on your loss. I will be joining u on losers bench soon. Keep a space for me. 🙂

ruby tuesday

Hi Lucky, very glad all went well, and so pleased for you about your loss on the milk diet. I don’t remember my mouth feeling yucky, but my taste buds had totally changed, and I think all that milk coats the tongue, so perhaps a tongue scraper might help, otherwise it may just be from the op meds, and will pass as it all gradually leaves your system?

luckyflower

Thanks Ruby, better today tried to drink a little more water. Need to rest more as well i think

luckyflower

Derlooker, when is your op? always plenty of room on a losers bench!

derlooker
    Participant

Hi. I am due to have bypass on 30 November. Pre op is this Friday at St Richards. 🙂

luckyflower

wow not too long to go then, all the best on Friday x

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Lucky

Congratulation on having your op, it’s all down hill from here. Yes I had the yukky tongue too, it will pass just keep your fluids up and the yukkiness will pass eventually just don’t get too hung up about it.

Well done and a big welcome to the losers bench.

Love
    Lesley
    xx

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media