Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Two day’s to go and counting

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    yasanne

Hi everyone, it is 8.20pm and i can’t wait to go to bed so i can start my last Thursday on this horrid diet and my last Thursday as a pre-op.
    Im feeling worried about the actual op, which i guess is natural, but im also worried that i won’t know when im full after the bypass, that may sound silly i know, but i am.
    Im worried that i might never enjoy a real meal again.
    Im missing food alot, and today almost caved in to temptation, but thought to myself that i really wanted my operation and had to be strong.
    I didn’t realise just how boring it would be, or how hard, and have been wishing the days away………. “please let it be Friday”
    By 4.pm i feel shattered, and could just get into bed, but i don’t feel as hungry as i thought i would, which has surprised me, i just feel bored with what i can have, and would sooner not have anything, so im having to force myself. I did the soup and yogurt diet one day, but found i could only manage 3 tins of soup instead of 4 and the same with the yogurt, as it made me feel sick.
    Tonight im sitting with a glass of milk, and struggling to drink the full 5 pints, ive so far managed about 3 half pints.
    I think ive lost around a stone, but cant be sure as we all know all scales weigh differant, so im going to wait untill Saturday when im admitted. Ive never done a diet and managed to stick to it 100% like i have this one, and i have everything crossed that all will be ok as i could’t bear to do this again.

Yasanne :hungry:

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Yasanne

Well done of getting through the milk diet. I’m a little concerned as most people who do it only have to drink 4 pints daily. Where and with whom are you having your surgery?

Keep you chin up. You are almost there. I’m sure you will be pleasantly surprised when they weigh you at the hospital ;-)) Please keep us up to date on your progress.

Doodah x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media