Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Today is the day!

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป The Gastric Bypass Operation ยป Today is the day!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    treeza

Well the day has arrived! After a massive wobble yesterday I’m now fine & ready to go! See you on the other side! :0)x

Big higs sweetie… all will be fine I’m sure, will be thinking about you today ๐Ÿ™‚ … remember you DESERVE this new lease to life xxxxx

Littleteef

Best Wishes – I raise a glass of milk to your success! ๐Ÿ™‚

Lauren
    Keymaster

We are all shuffling along on this (round the world length by now) LOSER’S bench to make room for you Treeza. Woo Hoo! So excited for you xx

Doodah x

Paul-H
    Participant

Good luck for today Treeza, not that you will need it.

All will be fine and you will wonder what all the panic was over, I remember when I woke up after surgery and had to have a quick look to make sure they had actually done the surgery as I had zero pain, and that’s how it stayed as well.

Paul

ebaa

Good luck x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Same here Paul. Didn’t use the morphine shunt once! And I’d had an open bypass (10cm scar ) and my gallbladder removed!

Just to let you all know treeza has been in touch and the bypass went well ๐Ÿ™‚ xxxxxxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Thank you so much for this update. I was thinking about her all day yesterday! In fact she was the last thing I thought about before I went to sleep last night! Honestly, I’m like a mother hen sometimes haha!

Doodah x

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media