Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

to early to start chichen ect?

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Blue Staffy

Hi it me again the nuscence i have been trying chicken and fish and when i eat it it feels like my pouch is in a knot and its very painfull and i keep burping realy loud until the pain as gon. im i rushing buy eating these things i do chew chew chew chew chew but it makes no diffrence im 5 weeks, 3 days and 12.5 hours post-op but im not counting lol:smile:

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Blue Staffy 23918 wrote:

Hi it me again the nuscence i have been trying chicken and fish and when i eat it it feels like my pouch is in a knot and its very painfull and i keep burping realy loud until the pain as gon. im i rushing buy eating these things i do chew chew chew chew chew but it makes no diffrence im 5 weeks, 3 days and 12.5 hours post-op but im not counting lol:smile:

NEVER a nuisance!

I’m going to say the same old thing: everyone is so different that what suits one person might never suit another. As it happens, I have never been able to cope with animal protein since wls so have become a vegetarian. Chicken can be quite fibrous or stringy so often causes problems. I have never eaten fish or pork so can’t comment on them. Red meat is often the worst culprit but then again, I know bypassers who can eat steak!

All I can say personally is: keep trying. Your pouch will let you know when the time is right FOR YOU to eat certain foostuffs. I can eat bread, pasta, and quite a few other things that others find difficult but I can’t eat rice or meat – all so very, very different. Thank goodness eh? It would be boring otherwise lol!

Doodah x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media