Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Tips for keeping warm in the Winter

Home » Topics » General Section » General Chat, Games & celebrations. » Tips for keeping warm in the Winter

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi guys.

This has just gone up on the News section of the Streamline website:

It’s Getting Cold Outside

It has loads of tips on how to stay toasty warm as the temperatures plummet. My personal fave is to keep drinking lots of warm drinks – no surprise there then lol.

If you have any others to share, please do as it is something most of us will have to deal with at some point. I love finding new ways to keep warm. I’m sure I was a lizard in a former life :-O

Thanks muchly

Doodah x

bikerchris
    Participant

Thermal Quilted jacket for Women

I bought some thermal base layers for motorcycling but I find I wear them pretty much all the time in the winter. I have them on today and I’ve been indoors mostly. I’m toasty.

Chris

Lauren
    Keymaster

I love that Chris. It doesn’t look bulky like some padded jackets do. I wear a gilet one around the house. My husband keeps telling me to put on the heating (I’m a home based worker) but I just can’t bring myself to heat an entire house just for one person! This type of jacket would solve the problem. Thanks for sharing.

Doodah x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media