Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

tinkly_roars’ Weight Loss Journey

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Sally Bailey
    Participant

Just moved the thread for you 🙂

tinkly_roars

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to share that i had me a “wow” moment today which meant i even shrieked out Wahoo! from the changing room…. I’m now the proud owner of a size 16 pair of jeans. Was so pleased with how they looked, i kept them on after buying them :cheer2:

To put this in context – I’m 12 weeks post op. Before my op i was wearing size 26 jeans. I would never have believed that i would have seen such amazing results after such a short time. Life is just getting better and better…

Tinks xx

johncg

Well done…..

John

kathc

Wow !! Great work !!

Katherine . X

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Nettie

That’s amazing, very good results in such a short time

Nettie xxx

Pinkdancer

Wahoo – so pleased for you xxx

Hope Ruby was ok xx

Anonymous

Shame their be short lived in…… another few months and who know 12? or even a 10 ha ha ha…

So please, so proud, so happ tinks…well done

Buzz x

Irene

Wahoo. You clever girl Well done xx

Renn

Hi Tinkly

What a wonderful feeling. We all share your ecstatic joy with you. Well done. You look amazing.

Bye for now

Renn (Madeleine)

ruby tuesday

Tinks, you are working very hard for this, and cycling more than most people, plus looking after your family, and very much deserve to have achieved such a wonderful result. I am so pleased to have met you pre-op too, not that you looked bad then, but it means I can see the changes happen as well, and share in a bit of your joy! You looked great when we last met, lovely top, a waist, and glowing with health, and I feel so pleased for you – well done!! xx

78rpm

excellent news!

luckyflower

well done such fantastic results. An encouragement for us all.

Lauren
    Keymaster

Tinks, I’m SO proud of you!

I was lucky enough to be the first person to meet you and I can honestly say, I feel almost maternal in my pride for you – the same with Mandi (not that I’m old enough to be your Mum – just haha!)

You deserve every single ounce of happiness you are experiencing now and it will just keep getting better as you say. Your children will benefit the most as they will have a young, fit, healthy, happy Mummy for a long, long time.

Well done my love xx

tinkly_roars

@Doodah 18884 wrote:

Tinks, I’m SO proud of you!

I was lucky enough to be the first person to meet you and I can honestly say, I feel almost maternal in my pride for you – the same with Mandi (not that I’m old enough to be your Mum – just haha!)

You deserve every single ounce of happiness you are experiencing now and it will just keep getting better as you say. Your children will benefit the most as they will have a young, fit, healthy, happy Mummy for a long, long time.

Well done my love xx

Thanks Doodah – You are soooo sweet

We’ve all missed you. Hope you had a fab holiday

Tinks xx

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media