Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

tinkly_roars’ Weight Loss Journey

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    tinkly_roars

Just wanted to share my success with you all. Having weighed myself today (11 weeks post op) – I’ve hit the 4 stone weight loss mark. I’m sooooo happy! Yay for me :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Tinks xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@tinkly_roars 18422 wrote:

Just wanted to share my success with you all. Having weighed myself today (11 weeks post op) – I’ve hit the 4 stone weight loss mark. I’m sooooo happy! Yay for me :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Tinks xx

I am SO pleased for you and so very, very proud too. Well done my lovely – and you ARE lovely xxx

kathc

Wow how fantastic . You must feel fantastic ,

K
    X

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

tinkly_roars

@kathc 18425 wrote:

Wow how fantastic . You must feel fantastic ,

K
    X

I do feel fantastic – its great to be slipping into some smaller clothes and the joy when you think “i’ll never get this done up” and then you do 🙂

Won’t be long now until you’re doing the same. How you getting on?

Tinks xx

Ganny
    Participant

Well done, it is a lovely feeling, I was weighed today and have just hit my six and half stone lost mark, sometimes I just can’t believe it is true, saw myself in a friends LARGE hall mirror the other day didn’t look like me so had to do a double take and only knew ir was me by the clothes I was wearing. I love wearing fitted clothes now as well.
    Well done once again.
    Elaine xx

ruby tuesday

Tinkly, well done clever girl, very, very pleased for you, wonderful news! Bet you get to enjoy shopping more now!

Ah fitted clothes, just about remember them!

kathc
    tinkly_roars wrote:
    I do feel fantastic – its great to be slipping into some smaller clothes and the joy when you think “i’ll never get this done up” and then you do 🙂

Won’t be long now until you’re doing the same. How you getting on?

Tinks xx

Yeah really well . 1 week post op feeling well just tired . Been out to the supermarket today . ! Lovely to get out. I’m near the 2 St Mark so feeling much better can’t wait for more !! When did you try eating soft scrambled eggs ?? I’m keen to try but nervous ??

K x

78rpm

Excellent well done feels good dosnt it 🙂

Anonymous

Not sure about a yay for me,,, how about a wahoooooooooo for you???
    Well done tinks…. blows your marbles doesnt it lmsao….

Wow moments one and all… enjoy everyone of them and you wanna scream??? Scream from the rooftops….

Buzz is chuffed xx

tinkly_roars

@kathc 18435 wrote:

Yeah really well . 1 week post op feeling well just tired . Been out to the supermarket today . ! Lovely to get out. I’m near the 2 St Mark so feeling much better can’t wait for more !! When did you try eating soft scrambled eggs ?? I’m keen to try but nervous ??

K x

Hi Kath

I think i was about 3-4 weeks post op when i tried. Don’t remember having any problems with eggs. My 1st bad experience was after i ate some tinned ravioli. Had horrible pains after i ate it. I thought it was probably due to the pasta but i’m managing to eat pasta and rice now with no trouble at all.

My top tip is not to rush moving on from one stage to the next. The longer you can leave it between stages the better it will be for your pouch. Good luck on your journey

Tinks xx

Irene

Hi Tinks,

Wahhhoooooooooo……. Fantastic, You must be feeling on cloud nine. Well done

Doodah
    Keymaster

@tinkly_roars 18442 wrote:

Hi Kath

I think i was about 3-4 weeks post op when i tried. Don’t remember having any problems with eggs. My 1st bad experience was after i ate some tinned ravioli. Had horrible pains after i ate it. I thought it was probably due to the pasta but i’m managing to eat pasta and rice now with no trouble at all.

My top tip is not to rush moving on from one stage to the next. The longer you can leave it between stages the better it will be for your pouch. Good luck on your journey

Tinks xx

Perfect advice Tinks ;-)) xx

Pinkdancer

Well done Tinks – fabulous work xx

tinkly_roars

I’ve just realised i put my thread under the wrong section – I’m a bypasser and not a band. Don’t want to give anyone the wrong impression

I’m such a donut!!

Tinks :frusty: xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Derr!! Hahaha!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media