Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

This time next week and it will all be over!!!

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » This time next week and it will all be over!!!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Lelly

I cannot believe that it will all be over this time next week, it has taken two years to get here but I am almost there, how good is that. I have one more day at work and then a few days to sort things out, cleaning, washing and a bit more cooking for when we come home and taking the boys (dogs) to the kennels. I have lost a stone and a half up to now on the milk diet, although I gained two pounds this morning, what is that all about? Since last August I have lost six stone, so I feel that I have done my bit.

Lelly

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Lelly 34065 wrote:

I cannot believe that it will all be over this time next week, it has taken two years to get here but I am almost there, how good is that. I have one more day at work and then a few days to sort things out, cleaning, washing and a bit more cooking for when we come home and taking the boys (dogs) to the kennels. I have lost a stone and a half up to now on the milk diet, although I gained two pounds this morning, what is that all about? Since last August I have lost six stone, so I feel that I have done my bit.

Lelly

Done your bit?! I think you have done yours and several other people’s bits, Lelly!!

I’m truly so excited for you. A whole new world of being healthier, happier and more energised is just around the corner. I LOVE this stage. It’s the very best part of my job – knowing what fab things lie ahead for you!!

I can’t believe how quickly the time has passed, even though it might not seem like that to you. Get ready for take off Lelly! Your rocket to the stars is preparing for take off….

Doodah x

Vickster

It’s hard to believe isn’t it? Sitting in that waiting room on 16th January. Goodness me didn’t it rain that day!! But here we are, you less than a week away from your op, me, four weeks away from pre-op. We have been through so many ups and downs over the months, but we are so nearly, nearly there, at our new beginnings. I am so proud of you, and so honoured to have shared this journey with you x x x

Lelly

@Doodah 34068 wrote:

Done your bit?! I think you have done yours and several other people’s bits, Lelly!!

I’m truly so excited for you. A whole new world of being healthier, happier and more energised is just around the corner. I LOVE this stage. It’s the very best part of my job – knowing what fab things lie ahead for you!!

I can’t believe how quickly the time has passed, even though it might not seem like that to you. Get ready for take off Lelly! Your rocket to the stars is preparing for take off….

Doodah x

Thank you how lovely is that!

Lelly xx

Lelly

@Vickster 34069 wrote:

It’s hard to believe isn’t it? Sitting in that waiting room on 16th January. Goodness me didn’t it rain that day!! But here we are, you less than a week away from your op, me, four weeks away from pre-op. We have been through so many ups and downs over the months, but we are so nearly, nearly there, at our new beginnings. I am so proud of you, and so honoured to have shared this journey with you x x x

Aww thank you lovely, it has been a little fractious at times hasn’t it? It has been an honour for me too, I never knew how important you would become to me when we shared e-mail addresses on that MDT day. You are an amazing lady and yes, I am so proud of you too. looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday Sis.

Lelly xxx

Kimberly
    Participant

I’m I’m so pleased for you . I know how hard it’s been for you waiting , but it’s just around the corner . And looking forward to a healthy life .

Lelly

@Kimberly 34074 wrote:

I’m I’m so pleased for you . I know how hard it’s been for you waiting , but it’s just around the corner . And looking forward to a healthy life .

Thank you Kimberly, a bit scared now xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Lelly 34077 wrote:

Thank you Kimberly, a bit scared now xx

Being scared is entirely natural. If you weren’t, I would worry that you hadn’t thought it through enough!

We should have the ‘Countdown’ music on here to play every day. Can you imagine having that played over the public address system as you walk to theatre lol!

Doodah x

Vickster

@Doodah 34082 wrote:

Being scared is entirely natural. If you weren’t, I would worry that you hadn’t thought it through enough!

We should have the ‘Countdown’ music on here to play every day. Can you imagine having that played over the public address system as you walk to theatre lol!

Doodah x

This reminds me of the day that I finally got to leave a job that I had begun to really not enjoy, I drove home with the Great Escape music blaring!!!

Vickster

@Lelly 34072 wrote:

Aww thank you lovely, it has been a little fractious at times hasn’t it? It has been an honour for me too, I never knew how important you would become to me when we shared e-mail addresses on that MDT day. You are an amazing lady and yes, I am so proud of you too. looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday Sis.

Lelly xxx

Awww thank you x x x It was soooo oout of character for me to suggest email address swaps….I am so, so pleased that we did!!!

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Vickster 34083 wrote:

This reminds me of the day that I finally got to leave a job that I had begun to really not enjoy, I drove home with the Great Escape music blaring!!!

LOVE it Vickster! 🙂

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Vickster 34084 wrote:

Awww thank you x x x It was soooo oout of character for me to suggest email address swaps….I am so, so pleased that we did!!!

I have made lifelong friends via wls. It’s one of the things they don’t tell you in the ‘official’ guidelines. But I think it’s one of the most valuable things that wls gives us! Like a pebble in a pond, I have made friends I met through friends, forums, support groups and many other ways.

I have friends I consider to be friends for life that I haven’t even met in ‘real’ life yet. I have even made friends from other continents who have then gone on to make friends with my friends here! I have a friend from the USA I met a few years back. She is now friends with my school friend as they have a shared love of Formula One Racing!

It (wls) really, really is the gift that keeps on giving. I’m so happy for you both. 🙂

Doodah x

Lelly

@Vickster 34084 wrote:

Oh my goodness, so am I xxx

Lelly

@Doodah 34082 wrote:

Doodah x

Ha ha can you imagine that xx

penny

Hi there, hope you all doing well you seem to be having great support from streamline, Can any advise me on: gastric band revision to bypass, I saw Mr C Pring and he has put me through to tier 4 , what does that mean? and I have a huge questionnaire to fill in, any advise please.
    xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media