Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Thermals

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi ladies

If this is your first Winter post surgery, you might want to have a little look at this link:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Thermals-Lingerie-Underwear-Womens/b/43307030?ie=UTF8&intid=gnav_lingerie_thermals

And for the men folk:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Thermals-Mens/b/2142075031?ie=UTF8&intid=gnav_men_thermals

If you wait for the sales you could get as much as 25% off.

Much cheaper ones can be found however:

British Thermals – British Made Thermal Underwear for all the Family

Just maybe not as stylish. What does it matter really if you are going to wear them underneath your clothes?

Doodah x

I have to replace my thermals as they are now too big so I know where my Christmas money will go! It used to go on meals out or nice wine – it now goes on things to keep me warm in addition to lovely new threads to wear every day!

Paul-H
    Participant

Primark Thermals for me, £4 each does the job and I don,t care how stylish or not they are, warm at last.

Paul

Doodah
    Keymaster

Completely understand that from a man’s viewpoint Paul. We women like to feel feminine some of the time though (especially when we get our figures back!) so thank goodness there are plenty to choose from. Mine are pretty basic for the day to day stuff. However, I went to my Dad’s 80th birthday party on Saturday night so my thermals were very discreet and pretty that night lol! Ok, I admit it: sometimes I’m just a great big GIRL!

Doodah x

78rpm

lol I know what you mean!

Doodah
    Keymaster

Nothing wrong with being a girly girl sometimes!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media