Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

The Vickster’s Op Day

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » The Gastric Bypass Operation » The Vickster’s Op Day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Vickster

Hi my lovelies x Really quite mopey tonight, in almost three weeks I have had two days where I have not been sick. Weight still really stuck, and I have a stinking cold, just plain miserable! Having my second stretch on Wednesday, opting for the sedation this time lol

bikerchris
    Participant

I’m really sorry to hear you’re having trouble still. I’m sure it’ll come right in the end and I hope you can stay positive. I’m thinking of you, I’m sure all the lovely people on this forum are rooting for you too x

Lauren
    Keymaster

We really are all rooting for you, Vicky. I think it’s absolutely the right decision to go for sedation. I did when I had mine done. It’s really bizarre as you can hear yourself ‘gagging’ in the distance somewhere, but can’t feel it! Totally painless and absolutely no distress whatsoever. Best of British my lovely!

Doodah x

penny

poor you vickster wishing you happy days xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hope things go well for you Vickster. Will be thinking of you my lovely 🙂

Doodah x

Vickster

All done, braved it without sedation again. Apparently it had nearly closed up again. Got to have a third one in a fortnight. Just really gone off all food!

penny

Hi All, shhh,
    I so excited got my pre op on 11th nov and op on the 25th nov at chichester.
    xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@penny 34549 wrote:

Hi All, shhh,
    I so excited got my pre op on 11th nov and op on the 25th nov at chichester.
    xxx

Eeeeek! Oh my life that is SO exciting, Penny. You will be getting your Christmas present exactly one month early! Fantastic news 🙂

Doodah x

Lelly

Yay!!!!!

Lelly

Lelly

@Vickster 34546 wrote:

All done, braved it without sedation again. Apparently it had nearly closed up again. Got to have a third one in a fortnight. Just really gone off all food!

Poor you pet xx

Kimberly
    Participant

So excited xxxxxcc

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Lelly 34554 wrote:

Poor you pet xx

Aw, honey, I know how you are feeling. Please try to remember that in a few months time, this will all be a distant memory. Sending you gentle hugs 🙂

Doodah x

ps very brave – no sedation!!

Kimberly
    Participant

@Kimberly 34555 wrote:

So excited xxxxxcc

Sorry very high on pain meds darling . Hold on things will sort them self out

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Kimberly 34559 wrote:

Sorry very high on pain meds darling . Hold on things will sort them self out

Why be sorry? It’s great that you are not in any pain!!

Lelly

Poor you darling, they will sort you out soon

Lelly xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media