Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

The Vickster’s Op Day

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » The Gastric Bypass Operation » The Vickster’s Op Day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Lelly

I am sure that you will be pleased to know that the lovely Vickster has her bypass today, we were texting this morning and then her hubby texted to say that she had gone down to theatre, that was 11:45 and she was second on the list. Poor hubby will be frantic until he knows that she is well but as I said to him, she is in great hands. I am so pleased for her, let’s all budge up the Vickster is joining us…….

Lelly xx

penny

i do hope all ok with you vickster, lots love xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Lelly 34388 wrote:

I am sure that you will be pleased to know that the lovely Vickster has her bypass today, we were texting this morning and then her hubby texted to say that she had gone down to theatre, that was 11:45 and she was second on the list. Poor hubby will be frantic until he knows that she is well but as I said to him, she is in great hands. I am so pleased for her, let’s all budge up the Vickster is joining us…….

Lelly xx

I was thinking about her all day yesterday! Hope everything went well and that she will soon be home with her feet up and a nice cup of tea 🙂

Doodah x

Lelly

She is fine and says that she is amazed how well she feels! Yay!!!

Kimberly
    Participant

How exciting praying all well x Vicky be good and be kind to your self

penny

so glad vickster is feeling well I was also thinking of her all day too.

Lauren
    Keymaster

Fantastic news!! Onwards and downwards now for Vicky.

The losers bench must be so long now that it could circumnavigate the world!! Love it – let’s get it to the moon and back.

Doodah x

Vickster

Hi all, sorry for not posting before now! I am doing well, energy has taken a real hit, and I have started my period this morning, so feeling even more exhausted now! But I am three stone lighter than the day I started my pre op diet on 10th August, so I am thrilled with that!!

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Vickster 34421 wrote:

Hi all, sorry for not posting before now! I am doing well, energy has taken a real hit, and I have started my period this morning, so feeling even more exhausted now! But I am three stone lighter than the day I started my pre op diet on 10th August, so I am thrilled with that!!

WOW, Vickster! That is incredible. No wonder you are pleased. I’m glad to hear you are feeling better. Now just take time for your body to heal. Now, more than ever, be kind to yourself.

I’m so happy for you!

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

I’m so pleased for you yeah , be good to your self rest drink your fluid . Be kind to your self xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

How are you doing Vickster? Are things getting easier?

Doodah x

penny

Hi all, anyone know how vickster is not seen any news of her for a while, hope you doing good and feeling a lot better now. xxx

Kimberly
    Participant

Hi penny how are you ? Are you ok ? Can you make the support group tonight ? Or is it too far for you . Hang on lovely it will all be sorted out adventually x

Lauren
    Keymaster

There is a fine line between letting people know you care about them and looking as if you are nagging. I fear I am stepping over the nagging line here but Vickster, if you are reading this, I’d like to know that you are ok. If you want a break from us, then simply ignore this post. You will never be made to feel obliged 🙂

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

It is Doodah ,I do know what your saying My hubby is often saying to me to stop it Kim , they not interested . Honestly I do have very good interpersonal skills , . I know I can be a little terrier and hang on to people for dear life , may be because I want. them to know that I care enough not to let go . I think sometimes when your in a dark place , and you all know I have been there I found it helpful that you reached out to me xx , I hope I don’t cry tonight Doodah , I’m being very brave for my family who are treating me like fragile China , but a little bit scared xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media