Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

The good, the bad, and the ugly

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hides

Well i usually have a check up every 4 weeks, but cos of the easter hols i cant go for another 2 weeks. Eager to find out how i was doing i took mysef off to boots for a weigh in…….

The good….. I’ve lost 9 lbs in 4 weeks 🙂 , this takes me to 3 stone 8 lbs ( very happy lady )

The bad…… This just proves that exercise does help in your weight loss, so now i have to carry on…… 🙁 . Not my favourite thing, (but only walking and swimming), but told
    myself if my loss was more then the normal 1lb per week i’d carry on doing something every other day.

The ugly…… Looking in the mirror i can see even after just 5 1/2 months, things are not totally going the way i want. Boobs, hips, thighs are all shrinking, but not the spare
    tyre….So i think i’ve got to start saving for a nip and tuck , I know i may look totally different again in 3 months from now, but if i start saving now and dont
    need the op, then i’ll have more money for fancy clothes. 🙂

Anyway, wishing you all a happy easter time with family and friends. X

Heidi x

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Heidi

Well done on your weight loss, I know what you mean about the tyre, me and Denise called it our weeble stage, it looked like we were losing weight from the neck down but the rest of it has started to catch up now and it will all getting into proportion again. I was looking at my boobs this morning, (while lying down) and they have almost disappeared, thank goodness for padded bra’s, didn’t need them before I started to put the weight on, or while I was big but boy do I need that padding now, I’m saving for a lift but the up side is at least I can fit into those nice bravissimo tops now so I won’t have to worry about bra straps, I feel like a teenager again and, do you know what the best part of this is, my sister from America is home for two weeks and she has’nt seen me since I lost the weight, (she doesn’t know about the GB) and the look on her face was magic when she saw me tonight, she’s always been the slimmer one, yippee something I can feel proud of at last…

Anyway heidi, good look with your weight loss, keep up the good work, don’t know what your circumstances are but, if your an animal lover and it would help do you know anyone with a dog that needs walking, it might help to make the walk more interesting.

Let us now how you get on and good luck with your exercise.

Love
    Lesley
    xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Great tip about walking someone’s dog if you don’t have one 😉 They will be so grateful (and the owner haha) and it’s such a pleasant thing to do – very sociable as doggie people are usually outgoing and friendly.

Doodah x

hides

Thanks for all the tips ladies…. May look into helping my friend with her dog. X

Heidi .

Doodah
    Keymaster

Dogs are great listeners too. They never blab and even if they think about it, they can be bribed with a cube of cheese!!

Doodah x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media