Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

The first step taken!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Well today I took the first step for my new life!! I booked my gastric band surgery for a months time!!! Lots of anticipation, excitement, worry, & I’m finding this forum really useful!
    All the little things I forgot to ask about I’m finding on here, 2 weeks till I start my pre op diet then that’s it, the journey begins.
    I’m hoping to keep a diary of my journey & no better way to do it than on here!

Sally Bailey
    Participant

Hi Julie

Welcome welcome welcome! We will all shuffle along and save you a place on the loser’s bench.

I reckon the bench is now about a mile long! You will get all the support you could possible need on here. Plus there is a Facebook page where lots of people hang out just for general chit-chat and keeping in touch.

So excited for you and can’t wait to hear all your news.

Sally x

Anonymous

Hi Joolie and welcome,
    Stick around sweetheart, get comfy and get your self ready.
    Its an amazing journey better shared with friends and buddies…

We ar here when you need some advice, a pick me up, a reminder when you need one and just generally to support YOU.

Wishing you an amazing adventure TOO SLIMFINITY AND BEYOND

Buzz x (Andy in Bognor)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media