Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

The big day is tomorrow

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป The Gastric Bypass Operation ยป The big day is tomorrow

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    alismum

Well, it’s almost here. Big day tomorrow and must say I am a bit nervous. But overnight case is packed, magazines and book in bag and I am ready for the off nice and early tomorrow morning. Bit nervous but I expect that is only natural. Will let you know how I found it all once I am home.

ali’smum

treeza

Wishing you loads of luck for tomorrow x how exciting x only to be expected to be a bit nervous x I hope it goes well & your soon on the mend & let the weight lose & start to a healthier life begin.

Lol T :0)x

Good luck hun.. let us all know how it goes xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Good luck sweetheart! We are all shuffling up on that loser’s bench to make (less) room for you ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doodah x

hi, hope everything went ok and your feeling ok.. when ur feeling up to it let us know how u are ๐Ÿ™‚

Soon to be skinny xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hear Hear. Hope you are doing well xx

Doodah x

treeza

I hope your doing ok Hun x wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care x T :0)x

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hope things are going well for you. We are all here wishing you the very, very best x

Doodha x

alismum

@Doodah 28840 wrote:

Hope things are going well for you. We are all here wishing you the very, very best x

Doodha x

Hi everyone – thanks for the good wishes.

Back home this pm [Thursday]. Was all just perfect. Nothing to worry about at all. Feel a bit sore as I had to have a drain until this morning but nothing to write home about. The staff at St Richards are stars, they couldn’t do enough for us, and the place was absolutely spotless as they cleaned twice a day.

Going to have an early night as we are off to a wedding this weekend and will be staying at the hotel for tomorrow and Saturday. Such a shame it isn’t later in the year when I could have treated myself to a new outfit. Didn’t think it was worth it just now, but I have bought a new hat.

Love you all lots

ali’smum x

treeza

So glad everything went so well for you x rest up as it sounds like you’ve got a busy weekend x remember to be kind to yourself x T :0)x

Doodah
    Keymaster

@ali’smum 28842 wrote:

Hi everyone – thanks for the good wishes.

Back home this pm [Thursday]. Was all just perfect. Nothing to worry about at all. Feel a bit sore as I had to have a drain until this morning but nothing to write home about. The staff at St Richards are stars, they couldn’t do enough for us, and the place was absolutely spotless as they cleaned twice a day.

Going to have an early night as we are off to a wedding this weekend and will be staying at the hotel for tomorrow and Saturday. Such a shame it isn’t later in the year when I could have treated myself to a new outfit. Didn’t think it was worth it just now, but I have bought a new hat.

Love you all lots

ali’smum x

WOO HOO!!! Welcome to the loser’s bench!

SO glad it all went tickety-boo! The staff at St Richard’s are living angel aren’t they? So professional, kind and utterly non judgemental. I have to say it was the non judgement that I felt from absolutely everyone from Shaw Somers down to the person who changed the water jug, that made me so very thankful. It’s often the first time for many of us isn’t it?

Enjoy your wedding my lovely and I’d love to see a pic of the hat! I LOVE a wedding ๐Ÿ˜‰

Great to have you on board the bus to Loserville, County Fabulous.

Doodah x

That’s wonderful to hear .. so pleased all went well and your on the losers bench xxxx enjoy ur weekend away xxxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Have to admit that I am totally amazed that you are going away for th weekend to a wedding so soon after your op. I think you are absolutely brilliant ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doodah x

alismum

Life’s too short not to grab every opportunity. Don’t worry, will only do the slow dances, I promise. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

ali’smum x

treeza

You go girl! Happy slow dancing! :0)x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media