Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Thankyou streamline !!!

Home » Topics » General Section » General Chat, Games & celebrations. » Thankyou streamline !!!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ebaa

Off swimming with my kids in a bit !!!! – not something I would have said with such confidence 1 year ago !!! Still cannot believe how much not only my life but that of all my family has changed in the last year !!!!! X

Lauren
    Keymaster

@ebaa 28670 wrote:

Off swimming with my kids in a bit !!!! – not something I would have said with such confidence 1 year ago !!! Still cannot believe how much not only my life but that of all my family has changed in the last year !!!!! X

It warms the cockles of my heart to read this, it really does. More evidence (if it were needed) that wls improves the lives of everyone around us like ripples on a pond. I’m very happy for you and yours 😉

You have shown your gratitude to Streamline by getting out there and enjoying life again – it’s what they want for every single patient. thank you SO MUCH for sharing this xx

Doodah x

Doodah x

ebaa

Aaaah thank you 3 hours later I’m absolutely knackered & look like a prune but still smiling !!! X

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hope you had a great weekend. wasn’t the weather great? Don’t know about you but sunshine always makes me feel happier! Plus I’m not bothered about wearing shorts – now that’s definitely something I couldn’t have said almost five years ago – they didn’t make them in my size (34) Happy days now though. Sunshine – bring it on 😉

Doodah x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media