Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Thanet Support Group

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

I understand dartford is too far for you guys but we still need something this end!!! But let me know if you organise something down in your area and I will try to come down if I’m available. Good luck

Much love Ellie x

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    Well I was hoping for a better response to this, so where do we go from this shall the three os us try and meet up sometime as it is lovely to talk to someone who is going through what you are. I met up with Irene on Thursday when I was down in Chichester and it was nice just sitting chatting over a coffee about what we eat and the reactions and how we feel and I came away from there with a few more ideas and feeling really great.
    Elaine xx

ANN410

Hi Elaine I’m up for a get together , I’m sure Kay (10 weeks post op) also from Ashford would like to join us , where would u like to meet up and when x x x

ruby tuesday

Ganny, I’m puzzled too as there are a few people who wanted support groups in Kent, seems strange they havn’t replied.

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi All

Again, I am replying on behalf of Candy, who is having difficulty posting. She has asked me to let Ganny know that, if she’s setting up a group she will be very interested in attending, Denise if your reading this I hope I’ve got it right !!!!

Anyway, Elaine, hope we can meet up soon I’d love to see you again.

Take care

Lesley
    xxx

Candy1

Hi
    yep you got it right as you see can now post computer sorted thanks to Buzzs tec help, as im near to margate can met any where, as it would be lovely to support each other.

love Denise

Ganny
    Participant

Hi,
    It would be lovely to meet up and support each other, have you any ideas where you would like to meet and what time of day could you both do.
    Elaine xx

Candy1

Hi a evening would be good for me as i work full time, can not do a Tuesday as that aquazise classes, perhaps we can sort it out with Lesley and met half way for all of us
    catch up soon
    Denise XX

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Elaine

That would be great, eveninsg would be better for me to, but not tuesday, got to go with Denise to aquacise. I’m sitting here trying to think of somewhere half way, I suppose we could meet up in Sandwich but where? somewhere quiet, private so we can have a good old chin wag, or Westwood. Although, if you want to travel that far, I’m happy to have it at my house. I think for a first time meet we need privacy, what do you think.

And anyone else out there in the vicinity, feel free to join in, the more the merrier.

Love
    Lesley
    xxx

Poo Bear

Hi guys is there any support groups up and running in east Kent at the moment ???
    I had my bypass last week and would love to talk to others who have had it done!!!

Marie.xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Isn’t Renn starting one in Kent?

Andy

There is a support group that meets the first Thursday on the month in Paddock Wood, Kent. If you interested let me know. Its been established for quite a while, would probably say that about 30 people in an average meet. x

johncg

I’m interested

Renn

Hi Everyone…. Kent area

Have heard so much about people needing support in Kent so please see the calendar as I’m starting one on Wednesday 7/9 from 7pm -10pm. ‘Weight Consultant’ has now 3 groups running. They are listed also on the very popular Carol Bowen Ball’s site too. Glad to hear there is a group already but never seen any info until today. I wish them all well. Please see the ‘Information’ page of my website for full details of the NEW free meeting at the Holiday Inn Sevenoaks-Maidstone. You are all very welcome and do bring a partner or friend too. It’s good to bring some photos too and many of us find this inspiring. Please email me on my website and I’ll look out for you by the door on your first night. Everyone welcome as always, if you have a large amount of weight to loose, pre-oppers, bands, bypassers, sleeves. etc.

See you on Wednesday 7/9 then

Bye

Madeleine (Renn)

Andy

To everyone thats interested, the meeting is tonight (01/09/2011).

We meet at the Brewers Fayre which is right next to the Hop Farm in Paddock Wood. Starts at 7.30pm very informal, we just meet chat, mixture of pre & post oppers, partners & friends welcome.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • The topic ‘Thanet Support Group’ is closed to new replies.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media