Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Testing the water- Brighton support group?

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    katy

Hi all
    With the sad demise of the mid sussex support group, I was wondering if there was any interest in a support group in Brighton?
    I know the shoreham one is popular but unfortunatley I sing in a choir on Monday nights so I am unable to attend.
    I would be happy to organise something but only if enough people are interested. I am sure we could start by just meeting in a quiet pub or cafe and I am pretty sure my local pub in Hanover would be happy for us to use the downstairs section…obviously I would have to check first!
    So please let me know if any of you are interested.
    I also need to know if there are any ‘official’ proceses that need to be gone through in order to start a group and affiliate it to streamline so if anyone knows then could they pass this info on to me.
    I look forward to hearing from you
    Katy x

Doodah
    Keymaster

@katy 22395 wrote:

Hi all
    With the sad demise of the mid sussex support group, I was wondering if there was any interest in a support group in Brighton?
    I know the shoreham one is popular but unfortunatley I sing in a choir on Monday nights so I am unable to attend.
    I would be happy to organise something but only if enough people are interested. I am sure we could start by just meeting in a quiet pub or cafe and I am pretty sure my local pub in Hanover would be happy for us to use the downstairs section…obviously I would have to check first!
    So please let me know if any of you are interested.
    I also need to know if there are any ‘official’ proceses that need to be gone through in order to start a group and affiliate it to streamline so if anyone knows then could they pass this info on to me.
    I look forward to hearing from you
    Katy x

Hi Katy

The only ‘official’ support group is the one in The Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow so there are no restrictions whatsoever as to where and when. The only rules (as such) are confidentiality and respect for each other. I hope you start a successful group of your own – the more the merrier x

Pauline

would be happy to attend Katy !
    pauline x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media