Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Tell Us Your Op Date (Bypass)

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » The Gastric Bypass Operation » Tell Us Your Op Date (Bypass)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Mr Somers was very pleased with me and I’ve lost one and a half stone!

I am chuffed to bits and am thrilled to be sat on the losers bench!

ruby tuesday

Well done, well done, and what a lovely Christmas prezzie, off out there for the loveliest outfit to celebrate! xx

Clarabella

Hi folks, I had my bypass Friday and was home Saturday afternoon, been doing lots of sleeping keeping away from the noisy children downstairs! The volume seems ten times higher I guess because I’m
    Tired and weak!

Pain is ok, bit nervous everytime I get up, thinking that something will pop but taking it easy….

Here starts the new me! X

derlooker
    Participant

Wow. Well done. That was quick. I am glad it went well. Also can understand how u feel. I had mine two and a half weeks ago. I was a little queasy the first few days at home but all has gone well since. Keep in touch. I love hearing your updates. Lisa

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Deifersmum
    Participant

HI Claire

Well done you, wow that was quick, I was home two days after mine and thought that was quick. Just take it easy and, more importantly, relax, sleep when you need to and keep your fluids up and enjoy the rest of your life because believe me, this is just the beginning for you.

Merry Christmas and have a geat 2012.

Lots of love
    Lesley
    xxx

hypnothink

My day has finally arrived, just getting ready, drop kids off at school then off to Harrow. Feel quite relaxed, at the moment!

hypnothink

Maybe not just seen the spelling!

ebaa

Good luck !!! X

Doodah
    Keymaster

YAY!! The very Best of British luck to you Hypno. See you on the other side with a place for you on the loser’s bench.

Doodah xx

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media