Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Tell us the date of your op!

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป Pre- Weight Loss Surgery ยป Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,050 total)
  • Author
    sharon

Hi Jok, by the time you get to read this you will probably be home after having had your surgery! So I am obviously late in wishing you well, sorry!

I hope everything has gone as expected and that you are feeling fine and fit to face the world as the new you.

I look forward to hearing how you are doing,

best of luck

vicki

hi jok good luck and a speedy recovery xxx

neenee

Hi I have a date…………… ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Portsmouth on 19th August (All being well)

NOW THE GREAT WAIT……………………..LOL!

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

jap

anyone else in st richards having there op on may 20th?

Anonymous

Its really not that far away now, 12 weeks and its going to fly by.
    Good thing is your pretty well prepaired now having joined the group.
    Knowledge is everything and support is just an added bonus…

So Nee Naw me little princess… congratulations on your re birth date.

Buzz xx

Anonymous

Probably… I doubt your be alone lol….
    Just a shame more dont frequent the group, perhaps you can drill it into them when your their…

The more losers the merrier..

NOT LONG NOW…. Buzz is biting his nails….

neenee

Thanks Buzz I will have to keep myself busy so the time will fly by ๐Ÿ˜‰

That skinny me is just waiting to come out ……lol

My foot is getting really Bad at the moe so can’t wait I hope the weight loss will help it!

Claire

That’s Fab news Neenee! ๐Ÿ˜€ The time will fly by now, it won’t be long until you’ll be thinking about starting the milk diet, posting on here about how you’re getting on with it, asking what you should take into hospital with you (you’ll take too much, we all do! ;))

Then….. we’ll shuffle up a bit to make room for you on the losers’ bench :D:D:D

xxxx

Dizzy
    Participant

I went along to St Richards last Friday for my assessment and was told that i was suitable for the RNY, and came away so very happy, almost like walking on air.. Got the call this morniing with my operation date-June 9th…..am so happy the wait is so short, but now absolutely, how can i put it, bricking it with nerves about the aneasthetic….is this normal?

Ms Ellie

Hello there Dizzy welcome!!

Wow wow wow!!!! that is blooming quick girl congratulations on getting your op date im not surprised your bricking it, rest assured my love you will be fine and what you are going through is so very normal, my sister had hers 2 weeks ago at St Richards and she is doing great.

So… milk diet for you real soon now??? you take care and if you have any questions or anything we can help you with dont hesitate in posting on here and we shall do our best to help out xxxx

Ms Ellie

Great news Nee nee xxxx

jap

hopefully won”t be on my own!!!can”t wait now just want it over with so i can get on and catch my mate vicki up!!!lol

Dizzy
    Participant

Yep, milk diet very soon as pre op is on 26th May……have no qualms about anythin at all, except 4 the aneasthetic…… Have u had surgery Ellie, or just your sister?

Anonymous

It goiing to be real Dizzy for you now Dizzy, no waitiing, no worrying… Cool.
    So now you have found us tell us your troubles hun so we can get you ready.

Its natural to worry, but you are in the safest most proffesional hands and theirs plenty of us living the dream having a ball of a time living the new skinny life, healthier and happier than ever before…

Just get comfy and tell us your trouble…

Buzz xx

jacquie

HI Dizzy

What time is your pre op on the 26th, i ask as i have my post op on the same day about 11am i think, maybe we could catch up for a coffee at St Richards?

Take Care
    Jacquie xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,050 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media