Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Tell us the date of your op!

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป Pre- Weight Loss Surgery ยป Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,050 total)
  • Author
    zainab

Hello Paris

How are you?

zainab

Hi JR
    Hope you well. Sorry i missed you when you visited. I got your message and it was very much appriciated

Zainab

JR

Hi Zainab,
    It was a shame I missed you. You are more than welcome – enjoy.
    Many thanks once again. Next time I am up at the hospital I will pop by to see if you’re there. All is going great with me ๐Ÿ˜‰
    JR xx

Ms Ellie

Hi there Vicky her appointment is at midday so will probably see you there. Glad you are coping well with the milk diet, dont forget have some water too!!!

vicki

hi ms ellie it was lovely seeing u and your sister on thursday, hows things going? i’m now day 7 of the milk and now starting too get a little fed up with milk but know its not for much longer and crossing of the days, has your sister started the milk how she finding it? xx

Ms Ellie

Hi there sweetie yes she is doing fine, went out today and she was ok feeling very positive. Im so glad for her. This morning her daughter without thinking she made bacon butty’s for the rest of the family, sis had to go and lie down the smell was awesome!!!! Dont get fed up dolly wont be long now, will see you on Saturday take care xxxx

hopeful

Well things have moved on, I was originally given a date of 17th June which was very inconvenient for me, so I have opted to go to The Harrow clinic in Middx and will now have Mr Somers do my GB.

I am so excited and feel like I have won the lottery. I am going for my pre op next week. Will keep you all informed.

neenee

Great news so pleased for you ๐Ÿ™‚ xxxx

Claire

That’s excellent news! 2 weeks tomorrow – Woohoo! ๐Ÿ˜€

xxx

Ms Ellie

Wow!!!! hopeful, congratulations girlfriend wont be long and you will joining the others over the road in Slimvill!

jok

hi guys just posting to say thank u for all ur support preop it has really helped xxx i go in to hospital at 07.30 in the morning and im first on the list… omg i excited and scared all at the same time… so im off to bed to have early night… SEE U ALL ON LOSERS BENCH X

Claire

Oooh Best of luck! Hope everything goes really smoothly, sure it will, you’ll be in the safest of hands. I was first on the list too, it’s definitely best, you don’t have all day to sit around worrying about it ๐Ÿ™‚ Look forward to welcoming you to the losing side soon ๐Ÿ˜€

xxx

neenee

Thinking of you today xxxxxxx

Anonymous

Good luck Pickle,
    Your in the safest hands.
    Wishing you a speedy painfree recovery and biting my nails till we hear back from you..

Good luck precious little one.

Buzz xx

Ms Ellie

Hey there Jok a bit late I know but good luck girl wont be long and you will be over the road in slimville take care xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,050 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media