Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,050 total)
  • Author
    miss missy

just wanted to teeell all you kind people tht have helped me out for the last week and read my ramblings and concerns that st richards phoned today and told me they will go ahead with my op next monday but mr slater wants to talk to me before the op with any last minute concerns thst i may have(theres no may about it.will be bending that poor mans ear)no i suppose had better be careful or he’ll pack me straight off home again.aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.terrified.its too close.a week today.any last minute advice?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmiss missyxxxxxxxx

miss missy

hi candy.yur 2 days behind me.so i’ll prob still be in there when you come in.are you as terrified as me?luv miss missy.xxxxxxxxxxx

miss missy

just realised you said this week not next week so prob wont meet but the hugest best of luck anyway.luv miss missy.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lorraine

You will find that as you get nearer to the day your nerves will get less and less. I found 2 weeks before was a nightmare but on the day I was as cool as a cucumber!
    You will be fine 🙂

Lorraine

Lorraine

Hi Candy,
    That’s great news!
    All the best
    Lorraine

JennyLeanne

Good Luck, you must be really excited 🙂 Hope it all goes well for you

batesy

Hi Miss Missy, Glad to hear your news. It is a great adventure you’ll meet some lovely friends on the day to share each others experiences. Just go for it and let us all know how you are when on the loser’s bench. Good luck and all the best. Batesy.xx

batesy

Hi Candy,
    I also took a cancellation. It was back in Oct and I am now 5st lighter. I’m sure the person will get another date soon so just make them feel better that the date wasn’t wasted. Best of luck and enjoy. It really is the best journey of your life. Keep us all posted. lol Batesy.xx

traceyann17

All the very best of luck and will be thinking of you on Monday.
    Can’t wait to get mine underway

Love

Tracey
    xxxxxx

traceyann17

Hi Candy

Congratulations on being a very luck
    Girl

Will be thinking of you on Wednesday.

All the luck in the world

Love

Tracey
    xxxxxx

Renn

Hello Denise

Got your message earlier via my website. Enjoy your copy of the ‘Weight Consultant’ Spring Newsletter. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Wonderful news! and you’ll be in a Centre of Excellence at Chichester. I’d wish you Good Luck but you’ll be fine.
    Renn (Madeleine)

miss missy

hi.thankyou for all your kind words.its really weird because ive gone from being mega terrified to excited(still a and bit scared though)cant wait to get on that losers bench.bring it on.everyone will be hearing full reports after.hopefilly good ones.and tracey i really hope you hear some good news soon.luv missy.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Candy

Hello every one

many many thanks for your good wishes i am just leaving for a night in a travel lodge, as its 3hr drive from home. thought it would be best i will let you know how im going
    thanks again
    Denise xx

Kris

Today is Wednesday 2nd March and I´m feeling so anxious…this Friday the 4th, is my Assessment Day in Chichester……and one of the things which is making me worse is the thought of being in a room following my operation with no-one to communicate with. I won´t be having any visitors during my time as an in-patient, and I just don´t want to be ´cut off´alone….is this normal to feel so stupid?…..I´m hoping there will be someone to talk to in hospital when I eventually get my date!!!…If anyone is in now for their surgery and would like a visit on Friday during the day…just shout and I´ll be there…..Just want to get this over with!!!!!…xxx

JennyLeanne

You will be fine, you will soon make friends with the others that are on the ward with you and have plenty of time chatting to them so dont worry about not having any visitors. All the staff are really friendly too so im sure you will have nothing to worry about.

Good Luck at your assesment on Friday 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,050 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media