Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Tell us the date of your op!

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป Pre- Weight Loss Surgery ยป Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,050 total)
  • Author
    Ceege

Hello Robbie and welcome!

That’s great news and I hope it all goes well. I had my op almost 7 weeks ago and all is going well for me, so hope the same goes for you too!!

Take care and let us know how you’re doing!

Carol x x

Ms Ellie

My day out with my sister at the Loxwood centre St Richards, was good and interesting, met a few people there and it was nice just to see what went on there for the MDA (I think).

First and foremost I must say just how friendly all the staff were there including (Chris) the receptionist.

I admit it was a long day but thinking about it it was such a good idea to have a day there where you see the Nurse,Dietician, Phycologist,anestesist and surgeon, spending the day there is better than having to keep returning there to see all the professionals involved especially when it took us 2 hrs to get there. Thankfully my sister has been accepted for surgery and she is now waiting for a date.

For me, well I continue with the sleep study for three months!

Ms Ellie

Congratulation Robbie on having your surgery date xx

vicki

hi miss ellie i have just joined the forum i did see u and your sister there on 9th hope all went ok, im now waiting 4 appointment 4 the date of opp, im having a bypass i do hope i’ll here soon.

Ms Ellie

My Darling you were that little beauty next to me with the wicked smile???

I didnt say much as it was my sisters appointment and she is the shy one who always lets me do the talking for her so I really tried to keep my big gob shut for once lol..

I noticed darling you had a huge smile and guessed you had been accepted for surgery, so happy for you and my sis keep posting Vicky I shall be looking out for you. Much love Ellie xxx

Anonymous

Congratulations Robbie,
    This is going to be one heck of an awesome ride buddy.

Good luck

Buzz

hopeful

Well done, and congratulations.

Paris

Hi Robbie and many congratulations on your bypass date. Fraid I won’t be in that area but hope that all goes well for you ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

JR

Hi Robbie,
    Congratulations on getting your date confirmed and making the best decision of your life.
    I had my bypass at the Clem on Thursday (8th April) and I can’t praise the team enough. Who is doing your surgery?
    The nurses on Downing Ward are superb, I loved Zainab & Cleo – Cleo loves a laugh and joke. Elaine George is the best you will come across. Believe me you’re in great hands.
    If I was able to drive I would come and see you but not being able to drive for 2 weeks is restricting me.
    I wish you all the very best and know you are in safe hands.
    Any questions just ask. Elaine George has my number if you want to contact me.
    JR xxxx ๐Ÿ˜‰

Renn

Hi Robbie
    do you mean 19th not 16th for op if it’s Monday?
    Good luck to all who have their dates in the next week.
    Renn

Robbie

Hi
    Thanks for the welcome.My date is the 19th not the 16th typing error with the excitement..
    It’s day three of the milk diet not going too well as I do not usually drink milk or eat yogurts.
    After watching the fat doctor I choseShaw Somers to be my surgeon.

Diane

Ms Ellie

Hi there Diane good luck for Monday xx

zainab

Hi Robbie i am Zainab, Bariatric lead nurse on the ward i look forward to seeing you on Monday. I will be looking after you on the ward. pre and post surgery.

Robbie

Hi Zainab
    Glad to have a named nurse before admission, my name is Diane and I have to be on the ward by 07.00am.It’s good to see the nurse take part even when not on duty, shows that you are interested in your patients that will be under your care.
    Thanks to everyone who has taken time to respond to me.
    Diane

zainab

Hi again Diane,
    Sure – sounds good … I look forward to seeing you on Monday then .. have a good and relaxing weekend.

Regards,
    Zainab

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,050 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media