Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Tell us the date of your op!

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป Pre- Weight Loss Surgery ยป Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,050 total)
  • Author
    Helen

I am please I have got Guy Slater to do the operation. As I wanted either him or Shaw to do it for me….:dance::dance::happy::happy:

Ms Ellie

Good luck with the milk diet xxxxx

Woppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ๐Ÿ™‚ i have my gastric bypass date to go into st richards i cant wait im so excited and not nervous 1 bit (yet proberly will b nearer tho lol) i go in 12th january so i get to have 1 last crimboooooo hopefully 2011 will be the best year ever for me its sure starting good ๐Ÿ™‚

Helen

whoohoo. So, Christmas will be your ‘Last Supper’. Four weeks two days until your op. It will fly by!!!!!!

I’ve got my operation next Monday (the 20th). So i’m one week into drinking my milk. Got another milk week to do………..

Who’s doing your op???? Do you know??? I’ve got Guy Slater. He also done a friend of mine.

I’m like you having the bypass.

Pinkdancer

Yay whoop whoop – so excited for you.

I am a few weeks behind you so I know how you must be feeling. I have started my pre op diet to get my liver down as much as possible as I am at risk with it so go Pompey gal !!!!

Keep us up to date with how your doing so you can stay really positive.

Have a great Christmas x

Anonymous

No hope about it…… 2011 will be your year, and you lucky thing get to enjoy one very last Chrismas binge….
    Enjoy…. your time is approaching…wont be long….
    Your going to love it….

Buzz x

Ms Ellie

Congratulations about 4 weeks to go well done and good luck xxx

karen47

Hi pompey Gal, I also have my date, they rang me today, I go in on the 6th January, good luck to you and happy 2011 to us both xxx

karen47

Hi everyone, well the rang me today, I have my op on January 6th 2011, a great start to the new year, but now reality of what I am about to do is starting to hit home xxxx I am so glad you guys are here for support xx

Pinkdancer

How exciting for you. It must be like getting the key to open a magic box!! I bet you could hardly speak when you knew who it was. Well done and enjoy that Christmas dinner as you won’t be able to fit it all in again.

I am still waiting for my call hope it comes soon.

Well done enjoy that feeling as it will get yo through the Milk diet.

Take care and stay positive xx

JennyLeanne

post deleted

Pinkdancer

Brilliant news well done.

I bet you can’t wait to get on that ‘diet’ now.

Have a fab Christmas and a great new you sorry I mean year ๐Ÿ™‚

JennyLeanne

@Pinkdancer 11074 wrote:

Brilliant news well done.

I bet you can’t wait to get on that ‘diet’ now.

Have a fab Christmas and a great new you sorry I mean year ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks, im off to Australia for Christmas so im going to enjoy that before coming home to the lovely milk diet!! lol Have a nice Christmas yourself ๐Ÿ™‚

Irene

So Pleased for you Jenny.

Have a fab Christmas down under.

Look forward to hearing how you get on.

Irene xx

Irene

Congrats. It is going to be a magical Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Enjoy.

Good luck for the 6th will be thinking about you.

Irene xx

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,050 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media