Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Tell us the date of your op!

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป Pre- Weight Loss Surgery ยป Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,050 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

Lindy Loo my angel how are you???? hope you are feeling much better huni not long to go now for your next appointment good luck

Much love xxx

LINDY LOO

@LINDY LOO 9617 wrote:

Just to say 15th Oct date has been definitely postponed. The new date is 4th November, but to go in on the 3rd. Not too disppointed as still suffering from the awful flu and bronchitis.
    Good luck to all of you who have their op soon, and I hopr everyone is ok
    take care :sick::sick:
    Lindy Loo

Thanks Hannah, buzz Ms Ellie and Brains for your words of encouragement.
    I wont be around next week as my husband is taking me to the Lake District for a break so i am looking forward to it.
    Lindy Loo

hannah

Lucky you !!! By the time you come back you will be under three weeks till surgery. Have a lovely time xx

Anonymous

WOOOO WOOOOO another newbie……
    Good luck Helen……. Guy or Shaw your in safe (professional) and handsome hands…lol.

Enjoy

Buzz xx

Helen

Ms Ellie, I know I will be in very safe hands. As I regularly see Guy Slater around at work (as I work at St Richards). ๐Ÿ™‚

As working there I know, St Richards has got a dam good reputation for the Bariactric operations. Which is one reason why I have decided to have the operation.

I will be in VERY save and HANDSOME hands with Guy (and/or Shaw) hands…… :love::love::smile:

JulieT

Whilst Shaw and Guy are excellent surgeons, lets not forget the other surgeons too – Simon Toh and Marco Damarco and my personal favourite Chris Pring. Ok I am biased cos Chris did my bypass…….but whoever you get you are in safe hands!

Brains

Sorry to hear that Karlene. Could be consultant taking leave, not enough staff etc ect.
    I know that does not help you but try and stay positive. November will be here in a jiffy!!!
    Whoops so will Christmas! Oh No xx

Brains

I Agree St Richards is the safest and best but all the surgeons are great and work as a team. I would recomend any of them.
    Chris Pring was not working day of my discharge and I saw another consultant who also was fantastic. As I live in Surrey worth the long journey to have the best xx

carolthecook

Hi Helen, you must be so excited! I had my first appointment around about this time last year and what a difference 12 months make! All of the surgeons are amazing and should be saluted for their hard work, commitment and pioneering in an area that is under-funded and has so many stigmas attached to it. Welcome to this wonderful Forum. Carol

hopeful

Oh well done and good luck on your journey. ๐Ÿ™‚

karen47

hello everyone

I rang today to make sure they received my questionnaire and they told me my appointment is in the post and told me the date anyway, i am off to strichards on 22nd November x i a, sooooo happy , i feel as though i am another step closer xx

Helen

I am going on the 19th of November :p

Brains

Karen and Helen I am pleased for you both :grouphug:

karen47

Thank you Brains and good luck with yours Helen x

i got my assessment date through today 26th november ๐Ÿ™‚ happy days me thinkin for us all ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,050 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media