Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,050 total)
  • Author
    neenee

Wow great news xxxx

pink lady

oh wow how exciting I’ve got the 6th October for my surgery too. I am having mine done at St Richards. I got my date this morning. I am very nervous but very exciting. My hands are shaking with excitement.

Anonymous

Congratulations Pinks,
    Brings it all into reality seeing it in black and white. Its like your invitation to the roller coaster ride of weight loss surgery.
    October is really not so far away, just enough time to get comfortable and sorted….

Scream if you need anything, their will be plenty of questions (if you have not read most of them in previous posts lol)

All the very best Pretty in Pink…..

Buzz xxx

pink lady

yes so looking forward to monday night. definetly coming now to meet you all. i’ll wear pink in a purple wheelchair so you recognise me.
    love pinks

Ms Ellie

Fantastic news girl, ive just seen this not long now……..

Ms Ellie

Hello there Pink lady welcome… congratulations on getting your date xxxxx

Rabisco

Me too!! Woohooo!

Emmy

Thanks for all the words of encouragement. Roll on 6th October!

Emmy

Great news on your op date Pink Lady! What date do you have for the pre assessment? I’ll be at St Richards on Friday 17th September around lunch time for my pre assessment.

Emmy

Hi Cazza,
    Will you be at the Greenman every Wednesday? As I can’t make it this week.
    Emmy

Phoenix

That’s excellent Rabi…so we are both still in on the same day!!! 🙂

cazza

Hi Emmy we are going to do the 1st Wednesday of each month for the support group but if it will help you for support I can always meet you there any other Wednesday or another day apart from Tuesdays if thats of help to you.
    Cazza

pink lady

MY PRE ASSESSMENT IS THURSDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER. Maybe we can meet before surgery. X

petal

Hi Pink Lady! Its exciting isn’t it! I my op is on the 2nd Sept! bit scary though..x

pink lady

hi petal very exciting. at the moment i’m more scared of the changes i have to make after surgery. I’m fairly chilled about the about the op. Hope all goes well I’ll be praying for you. X

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,050 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media