Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Tell us the date of your op!

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป Pre- Weight Loss Surgery ยป Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,050 total)
  • Author
    neenee

Hi all

I just worked out how to get my pic on here ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyway Had a great Holiday in Wales with the family my foot is now very painful with all the walking I did but worth it the veiw are great althought I would have loved to walk up the mountian but that was a NO NO. Now need a holiday to rest my foot ….lol

O & yes it’s 74 days to go….hehehe ๐Ÿ˜‰

Got my pre-op assessment on the 30th July thats only 8wks away… I must stop counting…lol

I so wish I could have it sooner but family comes first I couldn’t put my Mum through the school Run ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dizzy
    Participant

Cant believe tomorrow is almost here…….

Anonymous

OMG…LOL…where did them days go?????

Your be doing great…. told you it would fly by…and it has..lol.

Good luck little soon to be twinkle…..

Buzz xxxx

Dizzy
    Participant

Flown by hasnt it Buzz? Have lost 2 stone on the milk diet which in itself is amazing and am seriously all geared up for tomorrow…never b4 have i been so sure about anything…….catch you all in a few days xxxxxxxxx

Ms Ellie

Dizzy stay safe see you soon xxxx

Dizzy
    Participant

Thank u Miss Ellie….catch ya soon …..

Ms Ellie

you certainly will sweetcheeks xxxx

Anonymous

Being in the right frame of mind really helps doesnt it….
    Having that bring it on attitude is awesome…..

Knowing things will change, knowing it will make a difference will see you through.
    Weathers cooling down which should make the stay in hospital a bit more comfy.

Just promise me you will TRY to take things slow when you get out. you really will need to recover and heal…. Dont want you over doining it as I imagineyou would…

Wishing you a plesant, trouble free surgery, and a quick and pain free recovery…..

Be sure to let us know your out….

Loves Ya..

Buzz xxx

Dizzy
    Participant

My daughter Kt will post on here to let every one know im ok ……….and i take on board wat your saying about over doing it Buzz and i promise i wont xxxxxx

lizzy

good luck dizzy i will be thinking of you see you on the ward lizzy

Dizzy
    Participant

See you on Thursday Liiz me darling……..here we go, here we go, here we go………

Claire

Yay Dizzy! Best of luck for tomorrow hun! First day of your new life ๐Ÿ˜€

Hope you have an uneventful op and a speedy and comfortable recovery. I echo what Buzz says – take it easy when you first get home – don’t run before you can walk – it won’t be long before you will be able to run!!! :D:D:D:

xxx

Bovrilbody

Dizzy just wanted to add my good wishes to those who got there before me. We are rooting for you, good luck! (Not that you’ll need it) You will be well looked after and if you are anything as happy as I am you’ll be ok. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Bovrilbody = Ruth xxx

Dizzy
    Participant

Claire and Bovril Lady, thank u very much xxxxxxx

solucky

Dizzy,

Good luck girlie, will be thinking of you. Where are you having your operation done? If it’s Harrow precious is there at the moment. I spoke with her earlier and she’s feeling fantastic and will have loads to post when she gets home.

All the best for tomorrow. xx

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,050 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media