Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Tea party

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    johncg

Hi all on way to the big party drink up, was a year yesterday since my band was fitted by the fabulous Guy, slight leak a few months ago but now on track, look forward to seeing you all and have a glass of wine with you all, ( what no wine?). Lol.

Love John xxxx
    By the way my current misses will be with me. Lol.

Lauren
    Keymaster

John, it was an absolute pleasure to finally meet you on Saturday. You never let on what a handsome chap you are!!

How funny that you are now the proud Dad of ‘Ted’, the newest member of the Streamline Surgical family haha! And that I pulled your ticket out of the hat. Thanks for coming along and bringing the current Mrs John lol xx

Doodah x

johncg

Doodah… Handsome!!!!! Your next medical appointment must be with the opticians!!!! Lol

It’s a pleasure to know you all and put a face to you all….. Stacey you finally met your pains the the back side lol

Love John xxxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Haha! :-))

Streamliner

John, it was an absolute pleasure, just sorry I didnt have time to speak to everyone properly…have to say that Ted is very fortunate to have found himself a fabulous new home with you & the current Mrs John…my kids were devastated having to say goodbye to him! (my son aged 14 & almost 6ft tall with the build of a rugby player, came into my office this morning & said its just not the same without Paul here, don’t ask where Paul came from, but it stuck for the 4 weeks he lived with us, I assured him that he has gone to a lovely new home, so we are expecting some pics on here at some point, even if its just to keep my wee baby happy ….)
    xxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Paul has been adopted to a NICE NEW HOME WITH LOVING PARENTS! Lol.

johncg

Arghhhhhhh cheers guys.

He will be slobbered over by my grandkids, and the odd peck from me…..

Can’t wait for the next party… I’ll book an hotel…

Love John xxxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Next One?! let me get over this one first hahaha!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media