Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Tea Party preparations

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Guys

The Tea Party preparations are full steam ahead and I have to say, they are looking absolutely brillaint. The venue is superb, the food will be fabulous and 197 tickets have been issued!

So, get your glad rags sorted folks – it’s going to be a day to remember. Let’s hope the weather is like it is today!!

Doodah x

Deifersmum
    Participant

Absolutely, I have my dress all sorted,that is if it still fits me then and doesn’t have to be taken before the event, first time I’ve worried about that.

Anyway, in behalf of everyone going, thank you Doodah, and the team for arranging the tea party, all your efforts are very much appreciated. Fingers crossed for sun…

Lots of love
    Lesley
    xxx

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Lesley,
    First time I have been spoilt for choice and I have no idea what I will be wearing it will all depend on the weather.
    See you there.
    Elaine xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

It’s our pleasure to organise the Tea Party. Speaking for myself, it’s the highlight of the year both on a professional level and a personal one. I get to see all you lovely people looking so happy and confident, dressed up and enjoying life to the full again. I consider myself very, very lucky 🙂

Doodah x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media